Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @371.12 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: :transport: More is More :transport: :4u:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  This is about Pudding.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: This is about Pudding.  (Read 437 times)
Lyonid
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Controlled Chaos ~ Please be kind.

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: April 26, 2024 @512.38 »

This is important to me. I have been on a HUGE pudding journey. Here in Germany, we have a wide range of semolina puddings and I have been eating my way through the shelves finding the best kind of semolina pudding there is (It's currently this one for me).

Now I wanna know what kind of pudding you enjoy and why! It can be simple jello, some custard or a mousse! Have you ever made some yourself? I tried making my own egg custard and it failed miserably because boiling temperature is confusing.:drat:

Share your favorite pudding! :chef:

xx <3
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2024 @7.41 »

Puddings!

I am an enjoyer of many puddings!

Usually, my favorite is a classic Trifle, and you can buy them fresh in stores; Iv had homemade ones too, but they are a real hassle to make so Id just buy one.

Failing that, jelly and cream are always a fun time. Iv made triple colour/flavour jellies (jello if ur american) but those are a real hassle becouse you have to wait for each layer to set before you can add another. A jelly is a triumph though; so its good to make a little flag to claim it in the name of happy jelly times!

I know its actually a cake but Upside-down Pineapple cake is my favorite cake and cakes can be had for pudding.

After that:
  • Creme Brulee is always a winner, but only from a restaurant that can do the crispy top properly.
  • A Flan is always a noble proposition  :happy:
  • I made a Junket a few years ago myself (Its basically a flan but you use Rennit in milk to thicken it instead of egg)
  • A classic honorable mention is Bread and Butter pudding, it's fantastic, but you've gotta cook it for like 5 hours, so its an ordeal unless you have an always-on stove like an AGA.
  • It used to be a tradition that Id invite friends over when we were 9 and we'd drink Birds custard and watch Spirited Away
  • AND who could forget Christmas pudding those are fun if you wanna pretend its the middle ages and sugar has not yet been invented  :tongue: (yes I find this fun to do)

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
arsenicCatnip

Big Big Worm is Wriggling With Glee!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2024 @824.19 »

PUDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where I live, pudding is more a term for "dessert" rather than the custards or flan-type things you'd find over in the States. The natives of my country are also very fond of heavy, suet-based puddings, which makes a lot of sense given the weather!

But my favourite puddings would be the following:

-Creme Caramel (or 'purin', as my mother calls it)
-Sticky toffee pudding (suet-based, with chopped dates and a thick caramel sauce, often served with vanilla icecream)
-Trifle!!

Sipping strawberry tea...beaming love into me...eternally........
moonunions
Casual Poster ⚓︎

ヽ(・∀・)ノ yippiiiieeee

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Still knowing about Clippy in 2024Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2024 @962.31 »

mmm pudding is so delicious... :Q i'm a big fan of banana pudding. it's just instant pudding, bananas, and vanilla wafers!

(the kind i make doesn't have whipped cream but i wanted to use this pic bc it looks so nice haha)

i also am a fan of purin, which is basically just a japanese take on flan. so yummy and jiggly.

tungl" border="0

please feed beefsteak, he hungers ➭ feed beefsteak!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi