Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @177.92 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 17/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 823.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  Anyone driving on two wheels?

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anyone driving on two wheels?  (Read 662 times)
Onio
Full Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Coziest Café Award 2023Café ClubJoined 2022!
« on: May 05, 2024 @279.02 »

After a while of having no commuters and frustrated with a lack of reliable options for a used vehicle under $4,000... I bought a motorcycle! An old, well-used, and actually rather well-cared for, motorcycle. I didn't not realize just how much I had to learn when I bought it - I should've saved longer - but the bike was affordable and I am committed now.

Are there any other two wheel riders here?

rhenn
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: rhenn

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2024 @403.52 »

Congrats on the bike! Hope you have fun riding it :D What bike did you get?

I don't currently have a bike of my own (nor do I have a proper licence yet) but I've been wanting one for a while. I don't have the storage space yet, but when I do I'd love to buy a Honda Rebel (mostly because they're one of the few small enough that I'm flat foot... wish I had longer legs lol :tongue:)

Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2024 @715.64 »

Yeah I drive on two wheels too, with my bicycle !  :ok:

Congratulations for your new motorbike, enjoy it to the fullest !
Onio
Full Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Coziest Café Award 2023Café ClubJoined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2024 @122.48 »

Congrats on the bike! Hope you have fun riding it :D What bike did you get?

I don't currently have a bike of my own (nor do I have a proper licence yet) but I've been wanting one for a while. I don't have the storage space yet, but when I do I'd love to buy a Honda Rebel (mostly because they're one of the few small enough that I'm flat foot... wish I had longer legs lol :tongue:)

Those Honda Rebels are sweet! I wound up with an old '92 Honda Nighthawk 750. It's a little larger than I'm currently comfortable with, but I picked it up for a nice price. I have my permit, but I won't have my license until at least next month. Basic Rider Course is in June, fingers crossed that I pass  :ok: If I ever wind up with a newer bike, I'd really consider one of those Rebels! I've been seeing a few used ones newer than 2020 floating below $4k!

Yeah I drive on two wheels too, with my bicycle !  :ok:

Congratulations for your new motorbike, enjoy it to the fullest !

Thank you! I hope you get the most out of your bicycle! I would really like one of those too! Is there a specific type of bike you ride?

Icey!
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Any/All

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pro Bug Finder!OG! Joined 2021!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2024 @219.85 »

Sounds fun!  :ha:  Although I am a bit young to be on the road in general, congrats on the bike.

:ozwomp: my beloved

Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2024 @902.56 »

Thank you! I hope you get the most out of your bicycle! I would really like one of those too! Is there a specific type of bike you ride?

It's an old bike from a second hand bike shop that no one wanted because it's a rather old model with a system where you have to backpedal as brakes, it's really fun to use and I seriously dig the "old school cool" vibe it has !

Onio
Full Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2024 @74.21 »

It's an old bike from a second hand bike shop that no one wanted because it's a rather old model with a system where you have to backpedal as brakes, it's really fun to use and I seriously dig the "old school cool" vibe it has !

WOW I totally forgot about those. I had that on my first bike as a kid, like.. 25+ years ago now?

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi