Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 06 Oct 2026 - @270.94
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Worlds & Video Games
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Virtual Worlds
| | |-+  ⑂ ∙ Virtual Beings
| | | |-+  Pet sites/blogs?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print Embed
Author Topic: Pet sites/blogs?  (Read 8099 times)
bees
Full Member
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: lobb

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanJoined 2024!
« on: Spring, 25 May 2024 @837 » Toggle Font Embed

This might seem weird but I love browsing people's sites about their pets, it's so chill! Do you have one of your own? Or any favourites?

Logged

Memory
Guest

« Reply #1 on: Spring, 26 May 2024 @016 » Embed

I do to!!! I;m working on one right now but when im done i'll definitely share it here  :ozwomp: my favorite is probably skykristals cool stuff section

Logged
TheFrugalGamer
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 26 May 2024 @069 » Toggle Font Embed

Not sure if you meant real or virtual pets, but I have one for my real pets here:
https://www.thefrugalgamer.net/cats.php

And I have my handheld pets collection here:
https://www.thefrugalgamer.net/vpetsCollection.php

I love pets of all kinds, and I love looking at people's pages for them as well. I've found a lot of new pet game sites that way!

@BUTCHBONEZ I went and clicked on all your dragons :) That site is such a fun time-waster.

Logged


Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Pink TulipEmerald OreAquamarine
Memory
Guest

« Reply #3 on: Spring, 26 May 2024 @071 » Embed

@BUTCHBONEZ I went and clicked on all your dragons :) That site is such a fun time-waster.
ikr! i'm super glad i found it

Logged
bees
Full Member
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: lobb

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanJoined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 26 May 2024 @451 » Toggle Font Embed

Thank you! I meant real life pets, yup  :cool:

Not sure if you meant real or virtual pets, but I have one for my real pets here:
https://www.thefrugalgamer.net/cats.php

Your cats adorable! I love that you've given them theme songs!

Logged

Memory
Guest

« Reply #5 on: Spring, 26 May 2024 @608 » Embed

Not sure if you meant real or virtual pets, but I have one for my real pets here:
https://www.thefrugalgamer.net/cats.php

And I have my handheld pets collection here:
https://www.thefrugalgamer.net/vpetsCollection.php

I love pets of all kinds, and I love looking at people's pages for them as well. I've found a lot of new pet game sites that way!

@BUTCHBONEZ I went and clicked on all your dragons :) That site is such a fun time-waster.

I remember when I originally found your site, loving Sunny and their belly pouch pic so much - such a sweetheart

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #6 on: Spring, 26 May 2024 @609 » Embed

I eventually plan on making this page on my site a dedicated shrine to all my companion critters (past and present) with photos, drawings of them and little Bio's about them but I've lacked the time to work on that lately.
 
For now it just lists every pet I've ever had and currently have and a little commemorative thing at the bottom for my recently passed-over spider Ida. 

Logged
Semper
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


shifting into soup mode
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: semper
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanJoined 2024!
« Reply #7 on: Summer, 05 Jul 2024 @113 » Toggle Font Embed

R.I.P Ida.

I don't have a pet page of my own. I did grow up with a brown tabby named Geneva who I had known since she was a kitten and now she is almost 20 years old (WOW). I might make a page for her in time for her big 20th birthday. In the meantime I came across this page about Baxter the Cat before it was taken down (I do not know why :c), and was charmed by it. Here is the archived version. This cat rocks!

Logged

https://mycorrhiza.space/Site%20Assets/faviconmytree.png
Feel free to climb the tree
OneMillionFurries
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Gettin silly with it
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
specimenThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #8 on: Summer, 05 Jul 2024 @168 » Toggle Font Embed

I have one! It's for my beloved cat Opie <3

Logged

https://onemillionfurries.com/graphics/misc/bh%20ad.gif
https://onemillionfurries.com/graphics/misc/Robokyskateexplode.gif
Memory
Guest

« Reply #9 on: Summer, 07 Jul 2024 @146 » Embed

R.I.P Ida.

I don't have a pet page of my own. I did grow up with a brown tabby named Geneva who I had known since she was a kitten and now she is almost 20 years old (WOW). I might make a page for her in time for her big 20th birthday. In the meantime I came across this page about Baxter the Cat before it was taken down (I do not know why :c), and was charmed by it. Here is the archived version. This cat rocks!

Thank you for the condolences  :4u:

I took a look at the archived page of Baxter and thought it was just adorable that one of his facts was that he is indeed a cat and not at all a dog! I love seeing him sat in the Organic box too! Do you know who his cat guardian is or did you just stumble across the site?

I would love to see Geneva and all her cat facts!


I have one! It's for my beloved cat Opie <3

Opie is utterly gorgeous, seeing her in her jammies made me cry a little - so sweet! Her little blep... my Glob, my heart is aching! Opie I love you! *ponders the orbie*


Logged
varve
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #10 on: Summer, 07 Jul 2024 @764 » Toggle Font Embed

I have a page for my cats on my site. Thinking about adding my tarantulas and past cats as well, but so far it's just the current three. (I may put the spiders on a separate page, since I know arachnophobia is a thing.)

Logged

cosmico
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


always tired
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: cosmico
iMood: cosmico

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #11 on: Summer, 20 Jul 2024 @399 » Toggle Font Embed

oooh i'm so happy to see this thread– i just finished my page for my oldest boy dragonfly!! i still have to make pages for the other cats but i had so much fun with this one that i'm super excited to share (and also to see all these adorable pages from everyone else... they're all giving me so much inspiration and i always love to see cute cats :ok:)

Logged
Semper
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


shifting into soup mode
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: semper
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanJoined 2024!
« Reply #12 on: Winter, 19 Dec 2024 @719 » Toggle Font Embed

Do you know who his cat guardian is or did you just stumble across the site?

I wanted to give you an update on Baxter's site! It's back online! His human, Emma, had been updating her online presence, so his page was lost in the shuffle. I'm glad that Baxter is back.

I do not know Emma personally, but she is a regular of the 32bit Cafe forum, which I also frequent. That's how I found Baxter's site initially.

Logged

https://mycorrhiza.space/Site%20Assets/faviconmytree.png
Feel free to climb the tree
Skykristal
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


I may be dead but I am here
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: skykristal
iMood: skykristal

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Uni-StarGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #13 on: Winter, 31 Dec 2024 @639 » Toggle Font Embed

yay great thread!
My pets are all flying high in heaven. But I will eventually get a new little friend in 2025
https://skykristal.art/Jumpingspiders/

Logged

https://skykristal.art/Ocs/_rebecka.pnghttp://internetometer.com/imagesmall/50425.png https://skykristal.art/CoolStuff/_aquarium-icon.png https://skykristal.art/CoolStuff/_tobi-icon.png https://skykristal.art/CoolStuff/_flora-icon.png https://skykristal.art/CoolStuff/_toothy-icon.png
Memory
Guest

« Reply #14 on: Winter, 12 Jan 2025 @923 » Embed

yay great thread!
My pets are all flying high in heaven. But I will eventually get a new little friend in 2025
https://skykristal.art/Jumpingspiders/


omg what little angels they were!! Ori has such pretty stripes  :loved:  :loved:  :loved:

Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe