Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @156.31 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 17/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 844.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ➶ ∙ Art Gallery
| | |-+  Bone-A Lisa's Blender Art

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bone-A Lisa's Blender Art  (Read 302 times)
Bone-A Lisa
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Feelin' Spooky

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: bonealisa
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: June 12, 2024 @924.24 »

I've been dabbling in 3D art for a few years off and on now, starting in around 2021, and I just like a month or so ago I set up a page on my site to host it all! Now that I have time to spend on the forum again, I figure I would share the works I am most proud of. Here is the page if you want to go see everything else I've made! :smile: I also post stuff on Pixelfed if you're on the Fedi!

To start, here is the piece I am most proud of so far. It's not the best or anything, I wouldn't even call it particularly great lol, but it's the first piece I've spent more than 8 hours on and think it turned out pretty well.

Spoiler
[close]

It's based on a scene from my friend group's DND campaign where we had a big smiting montage for our Artificers new suit of armor :)

Let me know what you think! If any blender / 3d gurus have advice, I am all ears as well!

atari
Casual Poster ⚓︎

404 not found

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: atari
iMood: cottageram

View Profile WWW

Rubber Ducky !Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2024 @948.60 »

I love the low poly styling of your 3D stuff !! The way you used shaders and textures are also really appealing to me :4u: I've worked on a model on and off (only in the sculpting stage though) so this stuff is really inspiring me to get back into it :D
Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see more from you  :mark: ^_^
Kind regards, Atari @948.55

Make a Wish!
Bone-A Lisa
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Feelin' Spooky

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: bonealisa
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2024 @85.51 »

I love the low poly styling of your 3D stuff !! The way you used shaders and textures are also really appealing to me :4u: I've worked on a model on and off (only in the sculpting stage though) so this stuff is really inspiring me to get back into it :D
Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see more from you  :mark: ^_^
Kind regards, Atari @948.55

Thank you for the kind words! I dig the low poly look (it's also a lot easier because I don't know texturing very well yet :ohdear: lol) but I want to make sure there is enough detail on the models to make them visually interesting. Purely flat shapes were looking way too boring.

That's awesome to hear, though! Hopefully you can get back into it and finish it up, id be interested in seeing it! 3D sculpting is another piece of the toolkit I have yet to tackle... It seems really hard, but looks like it could be a blast once you've got a handle on it. I do some 2D/3D stuff where I draw on top of my models, so I have a tablet ready to go for sculpting when i decide to delve into it lol

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

HIRA's Artworks

Started by MemoryBoard ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 14
Views: 3730
Last post June 13, 2023 @143.22
by xandra
‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ urgonic's awesome artworks ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙

Started by sansBoard ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 2
Views: 2120
Last post December 29, 2021 @506.89
by xandra
sleepyXTRA - Inside The Mind of The Lo-Fi Artist - released FREE!

Started by ellievoyydBoard © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 0
Views: 1539
Last post January 21, 2022 @429.43
by ellievoyyd

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi