Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @101.83 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 19/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 899.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :eyes: ~ Inconvenience is counterculture ~ :eyes:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  The undying beast emerges from the depths of the abyss

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The undying beast emerges from the depths of the abyss  (Read 329 times)
Dreamwings
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Professional-grade yapper and late to the party

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Sealiously Cool User AwardJoined 2024!
« on: June 22, 2024 @603.83 »

(I mean I had to make the title stand out somehow. It worked too if you're seeing this. 😈)

Hihi. I'm DreamwingsTheGriffon.
I like to draw, write, code (Currently I know HTML, PHP, Javascript, GDScript, and Python and I am trying to learn C++ currently.), 3D model, animate (both 2D and 3D), and just generally doing whatever spur of the moment project comes into my head on any odd given day.
I am also interested in old animation history, computers, technology history (obsolete formats, old software, just the evolution of computers in general, etc), Pokemon, Don't Starve, VPets, Vocal synths (UTAU, Vocaloid, etc, but not really the AI ones like SynthV because I am a bit too old to get interested in those. Kind of a "That didn't exist in my day so I completely forget it exists" sort of deal.), and modding.
I just have my personal website at the moment, though I do have a couple of others in the works I'm currently developing. 😈 There are still things to do (like adding my art gallery) but even still I have things like guides, userscripts, graphicks and shrine-esk things (not sure if they count as shrines but they are sort of... aesthetic?? To a piece of media or thing?? Tbh idk what counts as a shrine.)
I've been aware of this place for a while. I've seen Melon and his various projects around here and there (GifyPet ESPECIALLY but I actually didn't know that was his for some reason until recently). Texture Town was VERY helpful for my college assignments, surprisingly. But I've never really like, joined I guess until now (and I waited a LONG while until I prettified my site and stuff beforehand so people actually have something interesting to look at because the old design of my personal one was super mid and boring and there was barely anything interesting to see. And by long I mean since late Februrary). I like how positive and nice everyone is here so I wanted to try joining in (being on my own in the peripheral web is sort of lonely). This place has a very chill peaceful cozy vibe.
I'm going to try to hang around but life kinda has a tendency to snatch me away from things. Especially since I am in college. I kind of just disappear for extended periods of time (that and I just prefer to pop in and out as I want lol).
By the way, I love the fact that the site uses .beats. That is literally SUCH a ridiculously niche and obsolete reference and I love things like that! Though I'm curious, why use it for a forum time system? I mean, I'd expect it from say a Phantasy Star Online forum because that game actually USES .beats buuuuut... isn't it intended for events mostly? Not a regular time system? (I know I can change it in settings but I am just saying in general)

If I sound angry I'm probably not unless I say so. I'm just really really blunt. :dog:
Zombiethederg
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Just surfin. Dont mind me!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Purple Butterfly - to match your purple avatar!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2024 @627.91 »

Welcome! I really like your personal website, and definetely will be adding it to CoolCity haha. Welcome to the forums!

PfP art by Bunbubbletea on Fiverr
SplashAky
Newbie ⚓︎

Darkness Queen

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: splashaky
iMood: splashaky
PicMix: dannydunny

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2024 @886.55 »

Hello and welcome here in the forum! :) ;) :P :D
Your website is very nice!! ^_^

:transport: Ah Sabbadah! :transport:
TamaNOTchi!! It's tamaNOTchi! Click to feed!
Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2024 @12.40 »

Welcome!

Dreamwings
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2024 @327.09 »

Hiiiii! And Ty for the compliments on my site. I worked very hard to make it as cool as possible.
I really like your personal website, and definetely will be adding it to CoolCity haha.
Yoooo! TYYY!  :seal:

If I sound angry I'm probably not unless I say so. I'm just really really blunt. :dog:
SplashAky
Newbie ⚓︎

Darkness Queen

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: splashaky
iMood: splashaky
PicMix: dannydunny

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2024 @454.90 »

Yw  :dive:

:transport: Ah Sabbadah! :transport:
TamaNOTchi!! It's tamaNOTchi! Click to feed!
Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2024 @889.64 »

Hey ! Welcome to the MelonLand Forum ! I hope you'll have fun around, your avatar is funny !  :4u:
Dreamwings
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2024 @181.48 »

Hey ! Welcome to the MelonLand Forum ! I hope you'll have fun around, your avatar is funny !  :4u:

Lol yeahhh! I've lately been having a weird affinity for seals so until I come up with something cooler, the silly billies will do.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi