Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @589.38
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 411.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~ Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  I'm new here and would love to bond with people over my similar interests


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: I'm new here and would love to bond with people over my similar interests  (Read 1268 times)
SmollGnome
Newbie
*
View Profile

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Summer, 29 Jun 2024 @256 » Embed

Heya heya, the names Pearl fellow earthlings! I love the amazing digital circus, I'm on Chicken Smoothie if you're on that, I also love memes, and all things silly. And the moon, it's interesting. Oh and MD but only for my boy N, I love N! And yeah can't wait to meet people and make some new friends :)

Logged
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 29 Jun 2024 @306 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello Pearl ! Welcome to the Melonland Forum ! I hope you'll have a great time around !  :4u:

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
VelvetSoul
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


I may not know where I'm going, but I'll get there
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanA cat for good luck!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 07 Jul 2024 @646 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey Pearl! Welcome to the forums, what are some of your favorite memes?

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #3 on: Summer, 07 Jul 2024 @677 » Embed

Hi there fellow fan of TADC! I am so hyperfixated and obsessed with that show right now - I eagerly await a third episode. I also have a bunch of headcanon and theory crafting ideas. I'd love to hear your take on the show - what you like about it, your fave character etc.  :ozwomp:

Logged
raven
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: TheAmazinRaven
iMood: TheAmazinRaven
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 09 Jun 2026 @929 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi there fellow fan of TADC! I am so hyperfixated and obsessed with that show right now - I eagerly await a third episode. I also have a bunch of headcanon and theory crafting ideas. I'd love to hear your take on the show - what you like about it, your fave character etc.  :ozwomp:

hi! I just started watching TADC last week bc of a YT recommendation & now I'm obsessed. I wish I was here back when the series first started but all is well. I am still not over Jax. Ep 9 spoiler? ->
Spoiler
Like...I cried & I kinda wanna cry rn just thinking about them!
[close]

This show is so well done to me & has me hoping one day I can create something similar that ppl are fond of in the same way I'm fond of this show. Also it's a great adaptation of I Have No Mouth & Must Scream. Caine is literally I have big mouth & all I do is scream.

Logged
Assorted Amblings
Newbie
*
View Profile WWWArt


Warm greetings!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #5 on: Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 @903 » Embed

Hello! :-) Welcome!

Logged

The rotation of the earth really makes our day! :-)

https://amaleihna.neocities.org/Images/Rotating%20Earth.GIF
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
lochnellie
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe