Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 29, 2024 - @435.30 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 46/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions
| | |-+  BUG WATCH! - If you see a bug report it here!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Print
Author Topic: BUG WATCH! - If you see a bug report it here!  (Read 11176 times)
WingsOfImagination

Beauty Serene Arrow!

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2023 @877.42 »

Looks very good! Thank you!

EDIT: Image resizing doesn't appear to work.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2023 @887.99 by WingsOfImagination » Logged

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2023 @898.24 »

EDIT: Image resizing doesn't appear to work.

Oops my tip was WRONG :cheesy:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
WingsOfImagination

Beauty Serene Arrow!

View Profile

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2023 @909.14 »

Oops my tip was WRONG :cheesy:

Now I can post in your image association thread! :ozwomp:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2023 @824.76 »

Im testing a new editor! :omg:

Please let me know if you have any issues!!

Also YEP I know it doesn't fit in right now and its missing some features - Im gonna theme it RIGHT PROPER soon!
(please dont use the colours, they will cause issues :ohdear:)

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
WingsOfImagination

Beauty Serene Arrow!

View Profile

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2023 @856.32 »

I suddenly can't view topics on any category if I'm not logged in :sad:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2023 @876.85 »

I suddenly can't view topics on any category if I'm not logged in :sad:

This is not a bug actually; I locked out public viewing because its a bit of a privacy issue - it means that anything anyone says on here is exposed not just to randos on the web or banned people, but also to google etc - Im happy to switch it back if people really don't like it; but I feel a lil less exposed with more limited access!

WingsOfImagination

Beauty Serene Arrow!

View Profile

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2023 @908.13 »

This is not a bug actually; I locked out public viewing because its a bit of a privacy issue - it means that anything anyone says on here is exposed not just to randos on the web or banned people, but also to google etc - Im happy to switch it back if people really don't like it; but I feel a lil less exposed with more limited access!
Personally, if you ask me, I don't feel like it matches the spirit of this forum and old web revival. I don't want it to become a closed garden like so many other sites out there. One should already take into consideration that everything we post on the internet is public and "out there". This information should be free! Not locked behind yet another login screen. Why shouldn't the world see this beautiful community and get inspired by it?

People with ill intentions would definitely go through the minor hassle of making a user.

Also, if I couldn't view the wonderful topics here before I registered, I don't think I would've ever made this account.

In your own words from Intro to the Web Revival:

"They value the ideals of free shared information and global connectivity expressed on the early internet."

Of course, it is your own forum at the end of the day, so you can do what you see to be right. But please do think about it from this perspective.

Just my humble opinion.

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2023 @926.84 »

Iv setup a separate poll/discussion for this topic since its important! https://forum.melonland.net/index.php?topic=1001.0

WingsOfImagination

Beauty Serene Arrow!

View Profile

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2023 @953.83 »

Thank you for considering this :4u:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2023 @979.88 »

I think the new editor is mostly setup now - please clear cache before reporting bugs!

• I know there is an issue with links not always auto linkifying - AM LOOKIN into it!
  • We are missing marquee and glow buttons! Ill look into these too!
  • For now the colours will stay, so just be mindful of dark-light themes!
  • Omg making a list is so much nicer now
  • Testts! hullo i am words MORE WORDS :eyes: red! 22:30:54

:ozwomp:

sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎

the great

iMood: sigmatic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2023 @499.70 »

Had some problems using Insert Quote in the new editor: also the new editor seems to be missing some features you've added like the webgardens, could that be right? (nevermind you're already aware)

Other than that, the new features are exciting and you're on a roll! :ozwomp:

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
Commodorn
Full Member ⚓︎

Major Dork

iMood: Commodorn

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Mushroom MadnessMessage BuddyJoined 2023!
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2023 @691.37 »

I'm not sure if this is just me being technologically incompetent, but I've noticed that when I put in a YouTube link and look at the post's preview, it just displays a blank rectangle. I'll put one here to see if it's only the preview screen that's having problems.. what I'm typing in is
Code
link
by the way. I've cleared my cache and done a hard reset a few times.

-- Besides what's missing at the moment, the new features are great! It's way easier to format text now.

(Okay, apparently YouTube videos do indeed work in final posts.)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023 @695.58 by Commodorn » Logged

"Please, captain. Not in front of the Klingons."
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2023 @743.55 »

YouTube link and look at the post's preview, it just displays a blank rectangle.
Basically the situation is that the person who develops the YouTube embedding mod has some life related drama at the moment have they've not been able to update the mod in over a year - it needs to be replaced, but so far I have not found a replacement that works as well - Im looking into it though!

WingsOfImagination

Beauty Serene Arrow!

View Profile

« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2023 @912.40 »

I just tried to add a new buddy but I'm getting a message that says "This member is already your buddy.", but he doesn't appear in my buddy list!

Not sure if he accepted my request yet he doesn't appear for some reason, or if it is pending/rejected and it bugged out somehow :TnT:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2023 @989.46 »

You should be able to see who you've invited under Modify Profile/Buddies/Ignore List - see if they are there!

Is it possible you somehow disabled popup dialogues for the forum? Sometimes thats a browser option!

Failing that let me know who it is (post here or PM me) and I can check the database to see if anything is weird! :4u:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

hello !! heres some art of mine C:

Started by 2010Board ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 14
Views: 2902
Last post August 24, 2023 @939.38
by 2010
What's the last movie you watched and how did you like it?

Started by myryBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 78
Views: 6299
Last post March 15, 2024 @796.63
by almostcorporeal
Underappreciated YouTube Channels You Want to Share

Started by GuestBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 47
Views: 3686
Last post March 17, 2024 @568.10
by Melooon

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi