This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @835.20
Forum Activity: Two Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :wizard: You can make anything on the web! :wizard: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ⛄︎ ∙ MelonLand Info & Questions
| | |-+  will putting my monero wallet on my profile get me banned


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: will putting my monero wallet on my profile get me banned  (Read 1509 times)
Zunne
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View ProfileArt


Mmm... Hotdogs...
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Summer, 18 Jul 2024 @846 » Toggle Font Embed

is it considered self promo? i really don't want to get banned over putting a monero wallet.

Logged

I wonder why i like ice cream so much?
Absentmind
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View ProfileArt


Torture me with sorcery
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanSmashing Pumpkins Live June 2024 !First 1000 Members!Café ClubJoined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 18 Jul 2024 @865 » Toggle Font Embed

It's fine I imagine, though I don't think you'll find many crypto fans here

Logged

https://sig.rsbandb.com/s/78/Ugly%20prick.png

Artifact Swap: I met Dan Q on Melonland!
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Here be dragons
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 19 Jul 2024 @084 » Embed

It would also surprise me if you'd get banned for it without previous notice. If @Melooon is against it, he will probably tell you.

Besides of the question if it gets you banned: It doesn't cause the best impression. For me, this is a place for positive interaction and for artistic exchange - and in my opinion, the role of money and economically oriented self promotion should be as small as possible (and I'm aware that this is sometimes a slippery slope). If it appears that you are mainly here to collect money, it might reduce my (and maybe also other peoples) interest to interact with you.

Logged

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 19 Jul 2024 @475 » Toggle Font Embed

I actually don’t mind the self-financing aspect at all; however I do mind that the text is super ugly and really long and breaks the formatting on my phone  :ohdear:  If you can make it pretty/fun in some way or hide it in a link then I don’t have a huge issue ~ but agreed you won’t find many crypto users here!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillThe Wizards OrbRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
Zunne
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View ProfileArt


Mmm... Hotdogs...
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 19 Jul 2024 @523 » Toggle Font Embed

I actually don’t mind the self-financing aspect at all; however I do mind that the text is super ugly and really long and breaks the formatting on my phone  :ohdear:  If you can make it pretty/fun in some way or hide it in a link then I don’t have a huge issue ~ but agreed you won’t find many crypto users here!

oh I thought this website was PC only, well I haven't tested it on a phone yet, I'll move somewhere that isn't in my signature.

Logged

I wonder why i like ice cream so much?
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe