Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @64.26 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 22/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 936.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  Hiya!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hiya!  (Read 280 times)
OnBambisMind
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

The Kiwi GalJoined 2024!
« on: July 24, 2024 @966.85 »

Hiya!

My name is Bambi and I'm an irish/kiwi gal living in the Uk.

I am a collage artist and I've only just gotten into webcrafting in the last few weeks and I absolutely love it!

I watched a video recently about how websites used to be so personalised and that's where I heard about neocities! I absolutely loved how cool and unique every website was I wanted to make my own! I started webcrafting as I am super upset with the way the internet has gone over the last 10 years. I really hate how we have access to the internet whenever we want through our phones and I really think it's affecting people badly. I did have a social media addiction since I was 14  but I have been social media free since january and I honestly am the happiest I've been since I was a kid. I even went as far as having a flip-phone for 6 months until I had to switch back because of work :(.

When I was younger, I loved chatting in forums and discussing random things with people which is why I joined this forum. I was absolutely obsessed with the 'Vinesauce', 'Hamster Hideout' and 'The Creatures' forums back in the day haha.

My website is OnBambisMind, It is a mess because I'm still learning by at least I'm having fun!

Hope you all are having a wonderful day! :seal:

- Bambi xo

Sorry if I mispell things, I do try my best but I am dyslexic.
rhenn
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: rhenn

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2024 @26.17 »

Another kiwi spotted in the wild  :omg:

Hey there, and welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
I like your site! The themes are really cohesive. Your collages are also neat!

sokil
Jr. Member ⚓︎

listen, there's music in the air

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: sokil
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2024 @65.32 »

hi, welcome to the forum! :ozwomp:

you have a really nice site!! it feels super cozy. beau is a great choice for favorite animal crossing character; i'm not sure i have a favorite myself however... probably goldie, since she's one of the few i remember from when i played new leaf religiously. your collages are also extremely cool :4u:

a drowsy line of wasted time bathes my open mind

Zombiethederg
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Just surfin. Dont mind me!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Purple Butterfly - to match your purple avatar!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2024 @71.38 »

glad your having fun Bambi!! Happy to have you here, and your website is really neat! Also, for your first time since 2008, you did pretty well i'd say :3

PfP art by Bunbubbletea on Fiverr
OnBambisMind
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

The Kiwi GalJoined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2024 @360.83 »

Another kiwi spotted in the wild  :omg:

Hey there, and welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
I like your site! The themes are really cohesive. Your collages are also neat!

Thank you so much! That's really lovely of you to say!

hi, welcome to the forum! :ozwomp:

you have a really nice site!! it feels super cozy. beau is a great choice for favorite animal crossing character; i'm not sure i have a favorite myself however... probably goldie, since she's one of the few i remember from when i played new leaf religiously. your collages are also extremely cool :4u:

Omg, goldie is my second favourite! Thank you so much! :4u:

glad your having fun Bambi!! Happy to have you here, and your website is really neat! Also, for your first time since 2008, you did pretty well i'd say :3

Thank you so much!

zawieja
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Call me Ren!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Epic Cat AwardFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2024 @696.66 »

Hello and welcome!
Good job on overcoming social media addiction, it's not the easiest thing to do. I hope you will have fun with your website, it looks really nice.
I also love your collage art, it's so unique!  :dive:

─── °∘❉∘° ───

─── °∘❉∘° ───
Eunice
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Behind every great woman there is a cat.

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Serennau

View Profile WWW

The Wise OneJoined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2024 @849.98 »

Hello fellow newbie! I'm not a Kiwi, but I lived in NZ for four years in the 1970's. Went to high school, Ranger Guides etc. I lived just outside Rotorua. Have you ever been there? Stinks like rotten eggs, until you get used to it!

Anyhoomst, having fun with your website is the best. I had a look at yours and I love the colours and the layout.
OnBambisMind
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

The Kiwi GalJoined 2024!
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2024 @917.77 »

Hello and welcome!
Good job on overcoming social media addiction, it's not the easiest thing to do. I hope you will have fun with your website, it looks really nice.
I also love your collage art, it's so unique!  :dive:

Hiya Zawieja, thank you so much that means a lot! :4u: I really like your website! Love the old retro adventure game theme, so cool!

Hello fellow newbie! I'm not a Kiwi, but I lived in NZ for four years in the 1970's. Went to high school, Ranger Guides etc. I lived just outside Rotorua. Have you ever been there? Stinks like rotten eggs, until you get used to it!

Anyhoomst, having fun with your website is the best. I had a look at yours and I love the colours and the layout.

Hi Eunice. Oh thats really cool! No I haven't actually but I heard about the rotten egg smell from my cousins haha, I'm from the south island in a small town near christchurch and I havent ever been to the north island. I would love to go someday but it's so expensive :(.
Thank you, I like the colours of your website too!

Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2024 @427.66 »

Welcome to da Melonland Forum dear Kiwi ! I hope you'll have fun with us ! Your website is very sweet, keep going  :cheerR:
OnBambisMind
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

The Kiwi GalJoined 2024!
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2024 @515.58 »

Welcome to da Melonland Forum dear Kiwi ! I hope you'll have fun with us ! Your website is very sweet, keep going  :cheerR:

Thank you! and thank you so much for the gift!

Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2024 @517.79 »

You're welcome !  :4u:
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi