Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 22, 2024 - @184.93 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 30/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 816.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  ☔︎ ∙ I need Help!
| | | |-+  how does the floating tv thing in the forum closed page work?

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: how does the floating tv thing in the forum closed page work?  (Read 156 times)
candycanearter07
Full Member ⚓︎

i like slimes

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: candycanearter
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Suck At Something September - Did It!uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy CaneJoined 2024!
« on: August 06, 2024 @2.34 »

uh hi

how does the tv in the forum closed page work? how could i recreate the like spinning thing on my site and also add the like tv overlay to an iframe?

new to oldnet be nice

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2024 @10.39 »

All the code is there u have everything you need; use your inspector to figure out how it works and come back when you have a more specific question or don't understand a particular part of it  :tongue: (That's the best way to learn)

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
candycanearter07
Full Member ⚓︎

i like slimes

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: candycanearter

View Profile WWW

Suck At Something September - Did It!uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy CaneJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2024 @85.81 »

All the code is there u have everything you need; use your inspector to figure out how it works and come back when you have a more specific question or don't understand a particular part of it  :tongue: (That's the best way to learn)

help!! how do you make the thing inside it scaled to the box? how do you make the div smaller? how do you make it spin???

* clipboard.png (475.65 kB, 1013x568 - viewed 10 times.)

new to oldnet be nice

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2024 @524.88 »

⚑ Moderators Note ⚑
Asking the same question again with slightly different words is not what I mean, and it's mildly rude; please don't abuse the help section by not doing work yourself :ohdear:

You need to learn at you own pace, that means reading web guides and learning the basics and the tools and thinking for yourself. You have all the info you need to figure this one out. I double checked with my own inspector and this is standard HTML and CSS; the trick is how you use layers, animations and positioning.

You can figure it out, you just need practice and time; and you'll learn a lot more doing it that way  :4u:

~This thread will be locked

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Forum feature requests and Ideas

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 286
Views: 28804
Last post September 17, 2024 @274.87
by xixxii
xX Welcome to the Forum & Rules Xx

Replies: 0
Views: 6494
Last post November 14, 2021 @627.84
by Melooon
How to use a forum?! - A guide for those who have forgotten/never knew!

Replies: 2
Views: 3956
Last post April 22, 2023 @739.62
by Aloe

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi