Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @231.13 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 31/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: :transport: More is More :transport: :4u:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  Comic-Con Adventures

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Comic-Con Adventures  (Read 212 times)
Tommie ΘΔ
Jr. Member ⚓︎

It's not gay if it's the floor...

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: anchorgutz
PicMix: brynnstic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: August 27, 2024 @578.33 »

I went to Comic Con on saturday, it was very fun!! Met so many sweet people and saw a lot of cool stuff :3 I didn't dress up as a character or anything, I just took my chance to be cringe in public by wearing my dog ears and tail  that I made :dog:

People were very sweet and I got a lot of compliments!!! It was very nice  :ozwomp: I bought these really soft paws that fit really well with the rest of my outfit. I'd like to share the photos I took, but they're all currently on my phone  :ohdear: So I'll edit this post when I get a chance to upload them properly!!

Anyway, did anyone else go to a convention this weekend? If not, feel free to share your stories (and pictures) from conventions past!! Especially if you cosplayed, since those always look amaaaaazing :transport:

Last night I drove to Harper's Ferry and I thought about you...
ConnorTheVGFan78
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Can't let you do that, Star Fox!!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: connorthevgfan78
iMood: connorthevgfan78
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2024 @136.25 »

I also had the opportunity to go to a Comic Con last weekend. The con I went to had lots of interesting stuff, and it was amazing to see all of it. Also got to meet some new people and learn about upcoming events at various local game and comic stores. I attended several panels, my favorite of which being a really informative panel on budget indie animation. The panel host showed off one of his works and discussed how to find resources like royalty-free sound effects and free animation software.

My favorite moment of the con was when I got to meet Squidward's voice actor, Rodger Bumpass. Rodger was amazing, and I even got a photo with him:
Spoiler
[close]

Connor was here!!!
:4u: Have a nice day :4u:
Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2024 @610.28 »

I've only been to ComicCon once and it was a blast. I do hope to go again sometime!

Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2024 @771.72 »

Comic-Con is a sweet dream for me that lives in Europe. We have a ton of things related to Manga but barely anything about comics
nintendowii99
Casual Poster ⚓︎

wildlife scientist and nostalgia lover

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: @pawprints

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2024 @113.51 »

Not comic con, but I went to three conventions during August - September and have a few more coming up in October. I live in a major city so we always have events going on. It's fun, but i've been to a lot of bad cons  :ohdear: Our comic con isn't until the spring, but i'm still super excited!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi