Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @398.60 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  © ∙ Music Room
| | | |-+  IS ANYONE INTO VOCALOID/UTAUS??

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: IS ANYONE INTO VOCALOID/UTAUS??  (Read 96 times)
SpookzXD

a silly bean sdhewhduiwerefjfj

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: September 11, 2024 @541.66 »

HIII I LOVE VOCALOIDDD :transport: does any1 else rlly enjoy it, my fav vocaloids are teto and fukase (red buddies) IM PROB GONNA COSPLAY TETO 4 HALOWEEN  :4u:  difshfuirefireu my fav teto song is teto territory and my fav fukase is the court jester (i know im kinda basic :skull: ) pjsk doesnt rlly count as vocaloid (cause the chars have VAs) but i love that too!!  :grin:  :grin:  anyway vocaloid fans please be my friends or else im gonna explode..  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:
nya

freak stinker
Bede
Full Member ⚓︎

Your friendly neighborhood boygirl!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: azure
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2024 @576.53 »

I'm very into Vocaloid and UTAUs! I'm currently in the process of commissioning a Vocaloid song. My favorite Vocaloids are the Kagamine twins and Miku, my favorite UTAUs are Teto and Ruko, and my favorite SynthV is Eleanor Forte (I helped write the English lyrics for this cover using her, and I have a playlist of my favorite Eleanor songs here)!

CELEBRATE THE REJECTS, EVISCERATE THE PRESETS ⋆。˚

Tommie ΘΔ
Jr. Member ⚓︎

It's not gay if it's the floor...

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: anchorgutz
PicMix: brynnstic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2024 @592.49 »

MEEE I'm not like, number one fan, but I absolutely adore Len (hes my fav) and basically any song his synth is used for. My girlfriend is a particularly big fan of vocaloid, though she doesnt really browse the forum, if you want I could introduce you to her cuz she's super into this stuff!! :dog:

I mostly just draw Len as a furry (bc I get sick of drawing people and its easier to get away with discrepancies in his design if i turn him into a lion) and casually listen to vocaloid songs. If ur looking for any custom vocaloid stamps/buttons/blinkees Id love to make u some!!! for free, ofc, i just love offering to make those things :transport:

Last night I drove to Harper's Ferry and I thought about you...
Dibs
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Save the cheerleader, save the world!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2024 @768.58 »

I'm currently fiddling with SynthV's free version to try to write a song about werewolves -- it's not the easiest with only three tracks, but I'm chipping away. I tend to use Eleanor Forte, ANRI and Tsurumaki English -- if I weren't sticking to free stuff only then Teto might be more viable, but on the demo version she doesn't read English so flipping between voicebanks gets fiddly.
I'm a Teto fan; her resurgence seems to have reinvigorated the scene as a whole too! And of course Miku; I've been following the Miku worldwide trend on tumblr and it's been great to see. Fav Teto songs are a double billing: Song of the Eared Robot followed by Machine Love by JamieP. I'm also subbed to Mekaloton on YT (also has a spotify) who does fun electronic stuff with Teto rapping on top; it slaps. Also check out 'i guess we doin circles now' by Ex-p!

Clear Skies!
Casual Poster ⚓︎

she's an angel to you... but she's a devil to me!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2024 @786.24 »

i am !!! ive been into vocaloid since roughly about the age of 8 (2013!) n utau since i was 12! i dont trust anybody who doesnt like miku >:O (its fine if theyre just Not into vocaloid but if they actively dislike miku.... dont trust em >_> /j) ALSO NNSG MENTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (very . very big interest of mine)

oh, it is love
from the first time i set my eyes upon yours
thinking,
"oh, is it love?"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi