This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @806.15
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ⛄︎ ∙ MelonLand Info & Questions
| | |-+  TAAAAAAAAASTE THE RAINBOWS (rainbow tag request)


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: TAAAAAAAAASTE THE RAINBOWS (rainbow tag request)  (Read 2928 times)
GlitchyZorua
Sr. Member
****
View Profile WWW


existing
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts Pacmanzoru gameboy dudeGlitched Away From SinnohJoined 2024!
« on: Winter, 02 Jan 2025 @729 » Embed

Taste the RAINBOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

this is a petition for melon to add some sort of rainbows tag to the melonland forums

use this tool for now: https://charlesstover.github.io/rainbow-text/

« Last Edit: Winter, 02 Jan 2025 @733 by Melooon » Logged

With loves and hugs, GlitchyZorua

http://internetometer.com/image/50041.png
Corrupted Unicorn
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Unicorns aren't meant to stay forever
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: moodyunicorn

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Unicorn of the InternetSurbypink pigeon prizeyou are un-bear-ably cool!Rainbow Noodle Dance!Scrafty, I choose you!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 07 Jan 2025 @362 » Toggle Font Embed

if this gets approved you know i'll be writing in nothing but that  :evil:

Logged

https://corruptedunicorn.neocities.org/images/gifs/robotuni.gif
https://i.gpx.plus/sFmfu/c15.png

Artifact Swap: From Tuffy with ❤️Stinger CreatureSnake CreatureFlower CreatureCrystalFeather StoneWave Stone
larvapuppy
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


World's Worst Baby Seal
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: larvapuppy
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
CubesealSpheal, I Choose You!Wave MailsealFirst 1000 Members!Bisexual
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 07 Jan 2025 @367 » Toggle Font Embed

Oh my gosh, what an amazing tool. Now we can be obnoxious in amazingly colourful and new ways. Thank you for this gift, sincerely.

You should add a poll to your original post so we can vote on this as a potential feature.

Logged

Newest Clothing

Artifact Swap: HE WATCHES YOUcup 4 uStripe²happy shirousa
Commodorn
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Major Daikon
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: miffedbastard

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Glove World balloonFlinstone VitaminT'hy'laGreat Posts PacmanParticipated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 07 Jan 2025 @672 » Toggle Font Embed

Rainbow text would be great! This might work, too-- I've been using this code to make special text for my own website.

Code
.rainbowtext {
  background: INSERT IMG OR GRADIENT;
    background-clip: border-box;
  -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;
  -webkit-background-clip: text;
}

 I figure one could use the colors made by the generator to make the job of creating a gradient easier.

Logged

"Please, captain. Not in front of the Klingons."
https://i.ibb.co/ZGcCNRH/fuckingtechnology.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/LQxWzJn/GUNSTREK.gif

Artifact Swap: Brick MailGlitter MailTerletI met Dan Q on Melonland!Plankton
Corrupted Unicorn
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Unicorns aren't meant to stay forever
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: moodyunicorn

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Unicorn of the InternetSurbypink pigeon prizeyou are un-bear-ably cool!Rainbow Noodle Dance!Scrafty, I choose you!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 27 Jun 2025 @654 » Toggle Font Embed

Bringing this topic back because, while I see (and approve of) rainbow text, I'd also want to raise:  :skull: flaming text :skull:

I don't know how feasible it'd actually be, so maybe I'm just wishing for nothing, but I think it could be fun.

Logged

https://corruptedunicorn.neocities.org/images/gifs/robotuni.gif
https://i.gpx.plus/sFmfu/c15.png

Artifact Swap: From Tuffy with ❤️Stinger CreatureSnake CreatureFlower CreatureCrystalFeather StoneWave Stone
candycanearter07
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


i like slimes
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: candycanearter
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!it's tbhchansey!Goomy, I Choose You!uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy Cane
« Reply #5 on: Summer, 28 Jun 2025 @096 » Toggle Font Embed

I'd imagine it would be possible with some fancy svg animations, filters, etc. I've definitely seen flaming text filters on the web before.

Rainbow text would be great! This might work, too-- I've been using this code to make special text for my own website.

Code
.rainbowtext {
  background: INSERT IMG OR GRADIENT;
    background-clip: border-box;
  -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;
  -webkit-background-clip: text;
}

 I figure one could use the colors made by the generator to make the job of creating a gradient easier.


I really like that solution, it's such a clever solution using nothing but css tricks!! I personally really look forward to rainbow text, if only because this workaround looks very messy when trying to quote it.

Logged

new to oldnet be nice
https://status.cafe/users/candycanearter/badge.png https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/penguins.gif

https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/slimebounce.gif https://card.exophase.com/2/0/268504.png?1727352149

https://i.imgur.com/S1cx8ZZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/7ntZZGM.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/xKIpW2A.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

Artifact Swap: buzzystickerSootBlob Creature
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe