Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @678.40
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 322.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello :33


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello :33  (Read 741 times)
KiwiMeowo
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


Meow
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: kiwimeowo
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Winter, 04 Jan 2025 @682 » Embed


I'm KiwiMeowo, or Kiwi. I am an artist who also happens to enjoy coding stuff as well!

I recently started exploring this forum, while I haven't interacted with forums for years (I used to be quite active in the Mineplex forum), I am starting to become curious about interacting with people who also enjoys webcrafting. This place is very big though, it will be a lot of fun exploring every corner!  :4u:

I'm going to edit my bio later, but my website is kiwimeowo.neocities.org. Ever since 2023 Aug, I have been quite invested in building my website, I really love how I can express myself and my art in ways that modern social media can't. I feel more comfortable sharing my thoughts and drawings in a place that is tailored for me and by me.

So far, being in Neocities (and exploring other personal sites in general) has been a pleasant experience. Everyone has their own website styles, often times I feel inspired seeing their creativity. I enjoy art sites and blog sites the most, as an artist I enjoy looking at pretty art, and I came to enjoy reading more after seeing people's long posts about their life.

That's about all I wanna say for now, and BTW I just finished decorating my room. When I saw that users can decorate their own rooms, my idea is to make something simple but cute, so why not make it about my OCs as cats?
Here's my room! --> https://everyone.melonland.net/kiwimeowo


Logged

https://kiwimeowo.neocities.org/art/cook.png
Meow :3

https://kiwimeowo.neocities.org/button/button.png
larvapuppy
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


World's Worst Baby Seal
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: larvapuppy
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
CubesealSpheal, I Choose You!Wave MailsealFirst 1000 Members!Bisexual
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 07 Jan 2025 @476 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome to the forum, Kiwi! I think you will fit right in. I like your website's design a lot, the colours on the different pages go so well together & the formatting is great. Your OCs are super neat! :seal: I hope you enjoy it here & am looking forward to seeing more OCs-as-cats. :wizard:

Logged

Newest Clothing

Artifact Swap: Sail CreatureHE WATCHES YOUcup 4 uhappy shirousa
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe