Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @103.72
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  © ∙ Music
| | |-+  Winamp/WACUP and other media players


« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed
Author Topic: Winamp/WACUP and other media players  (Read 5453 times)
Arcadia Page
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #15 on: Spring, 08 Apr 2026 @651 » Toggle Font Embed

Currently I'm using Audacious and Strawberry. I use Audacious for listening and Strawberry for syncing my music to my MP3 player.

Before using Audacious I was using QMMP and I loved it, however, I updated to the latest version of Pop OS, and the way it handles window composition basically broke the aesthetics of my winamp skins :sad:. But I was able to reach a compromise by using Audacious with skins that are more of a color scheme than a complete image.

Logged
candycanearter07
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


i like slimes
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: candycanearter
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!it's tbhchansey!Goomy, I Choose You!uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy Cane
« Reply #16 on: Spring, 08 Apr 2026 @670 » Toggle Font Embed

I personally use mpv with a custom lua script to add visualization, its suprisingly competent at being a music player, even if the interface is bland it works pretty well for me. Before that, I used Audacious though.

Logged

new to oldnet be nice
https://status.cafe/users/candycanearter/badge.png https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/penguins.gif

https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/slimebounce.gif https://card.exophase.com/2/0/268504.png?1727352149

https://i.imgur.com/S1cx8ZZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/7ntZZGM.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/xKIpW2A.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

Artifact Swap: buzzystickerSootBlob Creature
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe