Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @615.82
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 385.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  Where can I get some good recources about autism and ADHD?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Where can I get some good recources about autism and ADHD?  (Read 844 times)
keylanbelle
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: keylanbelle
iMood: keylanbelle

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Worm!Joined 2023!
« on: Winter, 08 Jan 2025 @994 » Embed

Hi! I'm a 20+ person who recently got diagnosed with autism and ADHD! And while i was thinking before that i might have it and was happy with the diagnosis, i find it hard to actually understand myself more now  :ohdear: I wanna learn more about me! Haha
If you now some websites/blogs that explain everything very well please let me now! I wanna learn but many resources i found feel irrelevant/not detailed enough/not about women/hard to understand...
 I would especially happy to find something that's indieweb+autism/adhd, that would be so fun  :loved:


Logged

https://manacube.com/styles/minecraft_all_pack/decoration_blocks/38-3.png Status Cafe Profile The current mood of keylanbelle at www.imood.com" border="0 https://manacube.com/styles/minecraft_all_pack/decoration_blocks/38-3.png
petrichoran
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


they; she; ae; ey; sol; vamp; fae!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
PolyamorousJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 10 Jan 2025 @300 » Toggle Font Embed

you'd probably like autisticasfxxk.com :] welcome to the autism club!

Logged

i am a work of fiction. any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe