This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @345.61
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: ozwomp is requesting your location :ozwomp: [Agree] Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☞ ∙ Life on the Web
| | |-+  ☁︎ ∙ Web Spelunking (Links)
| | | |-+  Corundrum-my favorite webpuzzle...and something you might get a kick out of too!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Corundrum-my favorite webpuzzle...and something you might get a kick out of too!  (Read 3615 times)
blessedjackers
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Winter, 31 Jan 2025 @928 » Embed

Corundrum
Corundrum is an internet puzzle by kad, where you explore the HTML of different pages to find the proper code to continue to the next level. Think of this like an escape room, but online. I haven't played all the way through but im interested in hearing the opinions of others. What do yall think? if you like escape-room type web puzzlers like this and more theres also enigmatics which has plenty as well as discussion of them. Thanks all, have a good one!!

Logged

You cannot believe now that you'll ever feel better. But this is not true. You are sure to be happy again. Knowing this, truly believing it, will make you less miserable now.
benny1548132
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 13 Apr 2025 @823 » Embed

oh, this is cool! thank you for sharing  :dog:

Logged

dawg!!!
fawn
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: anonbug
iMood: anonbug
PicMix: anonbug

Artifacts:
a fawn for a fawn! ????Joined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 13 Apr 2025 @911 » Toggle Font Embed

This is so neat and right up my alley!! I can't check it out right now but I'm saving it for later and I'll report back after I've had the time to check it out, thank you for sharing!

Logged

"something beautiful is going to happen"
BeanGalSolina
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 17 Jul 2026 @039 » Embed

Oh, this is so cool! Thanks so much for sharing. I'm a little ashamed to admit it, but I got stuck on the 2nd page :notgood:. I'm gonna keep working at it, though, and I hope I reach the end soon!

Logged

idk what to put here
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Enter Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe