Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 06 Oct 2026 - @931.79
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :wizard: You can make anything on the web! :wizard: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  WafflePancakes's Introduction


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: WafflePancakes's Introduction  (Read 738 times)
WafflePancakes
Newbie
*
View Profile

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 16 Mar 2025 @883 » Embed

Hello I am WafflePancakes. I have been making music for around ten years and continue to do so to this very day! I have been looking for a community in which I can freely share musical ideas and hear creative musical ideas from others in a stress-free environment, which sadly seems to be lost in today's internetosphere. I believe however that this community to be a place where I can finally do that. I am also interested in niche web design and doing things with websites that "no one has ever thought of before" like dedicating my own website to secret codes that link you to other pages.
(https://wafflepancakes.neocities.org/)
Ok now go be evil  :ozwomp:

Logged
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Here be dragons
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 16 Mar 2025 @898 » Embed

Welcome, Waffle  :grin:
I listened a bit into one of your current releases before. Rather on the rough side, but I like it. I'm a bit active within the dungeon synth scene, and I do rough music myself ;).
Welcome to Melonland!

Logged

Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe