Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @267.42
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's only life! :dog: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  hellooooo!!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: hellooooo!!  (Read 1149 times)
sickseeds
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


disabled & chronically ill
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: https://status.cafe/user
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: sickseeds
OS: Arch Linux - CachyOS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 29 Mar 2025 @008 » Toggle Font Embed

Heeeeeyo~ My name is Dove and I'm 30! I'm moving myself away from the centralized web, and moving myself to the indie web and going back to forums. Social media has done a toll on my mental health, so I look forward to being apart of this awesome community, and I hope you all will welcome me here!  :trash:

Some things I like: Silent Hill, Touhou, Horror, Drawing, Japanese culture, chinese food, fried pickles, sweet tea, cats, the smell of rain, boba!

https://file.garden/Zpt04KL0r1V-kQd1/148959oqphs7owot.gif

Hope to see you all in the forum pages soon!  :4u:

Logged

https://file.garden/Zpt04KL0r1V-kQd1/2133%20ultimate%20GFX%20LODE/PNG/tumblr_inline_pgu3dhYxG81sr9by4_75sq.png
https://file.garden/Zpt04KL0r1V-kQd1/2133%20ultimate%20GFX%20LODE/PNG/tumblr_inline_pgu3djstPj1sr9by4_100.webp
https://file.garden/Zpt04KL0r1V-kQd1/2133%20ultimate%20GFX%20LODE/GENERAL%20DECOR/BLINKIES/undertale.gifhttps://file.garden/Zpt04KL0r1V-kQd1/2133%20ultimate%20GFX%20LODE/GENERAL%20DECOR/BLINKIES/space_funeral_phillip%20(1).gif
cyberfun1 (dizz)
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I dont🧠dat evrythngs a lie, as long as u ♡me 4evr
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Wishing you Happy Times when you're online!20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 29 Mar 2025 @058 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome! Hope you have a great time here!  :grin:

Logged

https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FRIENDSHIPISMAGIC.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/TAPEHERO.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/EMOTICONUSER.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/XBOX360.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FIREFOXUSER.jpg
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/NYANCAT.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/BISEXUAL.png

Artifact Swap: I met Dan Q on Melonland!
Memory
Guest

« Reply #2 on: Spring, 02 Apr 2025 @638 » Embed

Heeeeeyo~ My name is Dove and I'm 30! I'm moving myself away from the centralized web, and moving myself to the indie web and going back to forums. Social media has done a toll on my mental health, so I look forward to being apart of this awesome community, and I hope you all will welcome me here!  :trash:

Some things I like: Silent Hill, Touhou, Horror, Drawing, Japanese culture, chinese food, fried pickles, sweet tea, cats, the smell of rain, boba!

https://file.garden/Zpt04KL0r1V-kQd1/148959oqphs7owot.gif

Hope to see you all in the forum pages soon!  :4u:


important question? do you like horror core? and do you think my website is sick!


literly me fr I'm so fucking cool

Logged
sickseeds
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


disabled & chronically ill
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: https://status.cafe/user
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: sickseeds
OS: Arch Linux - CachyOS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 03 Apr 2025 @051 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome! Hope you have a great time here!  :grin:

Thank you so much!!  :seal:

Logged

https://file.garden/Zpt04KL0r1V-kQd1/2133%20ultimate%20GFX%20LODE/PNG/tumblr_inline_pgu3dhYxG81sr9by4_75sq.png
https://file.garden/Zpt04KL0r1V-kQd1/2133%20ultimate%20GFX%20LODE/PNG/tumblr_inline_pgu3djstPj1sr9by4_100.webp
https://file.garden/Zpt04KL0r1V-kQd1/2133%20ultimate%20GFX%20LODE/GENERAL%20DECOR/BLINKIES/undertale.gifhttps://file.garden/Zpt04KL0r1V-kQd1/2133%20ultimate%20GFX%20LODE/GENERAL%20DECOR/BLINKIES/space_funeral_phillip%20(1).gif
sickseeds
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


disabled & chronically ill
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: https://status.cafe/user
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: sickseeds
OS: Arch Linux - CachyOS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 03 Apr 2025 @052 » Toggle Font Embed

important question? do you like horror core? and do you think my website is sick!


literly me fr I'm so fucking cool

I am a huge horror fan so naturally yes, I am into horrorcore!! And I really like your website alot!! Hope you don't mind if I add you to my webring/web neighborhood on my site!  :ha:

Logged

https://file.garden/Zpt04KL0r1V-kQd1/2133%20ultimate%20GFX%20LODE/PNG/tumblr_inline_pgu3dhYxG81sr9by4_75sq.png
https://file.garden/Zpt04KL0r1V-kQd1/2133%20ultimate%20GFX%20LODE/PNG/tumblr_inline_pgu3djstPj1sr9by4_100.webp
https://file.garden/Zpt04KL0r1V-kQd1/2133%20ultimate%20GFX%20LODE/GENERAL%20DECOR/BLINKIES/undertale.gifhttps://file.garden/Zpt04KL0r1V-kQd1/2133%20ultimate%20GFX%20LODE/GENERAL%20DECOR/BLINKIES/space_funeral_phillip%20(1).gif
Memory
Guest

« Reply #5 on: Spring, 03 Apr 2025 @117 » Embed

no I would never mind My website art and likeness are for everyone to see and enjoy; I really don't care the internet is for sharing yourself for everyone to see, so go ahead that would be awesome

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe