Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @468.25
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: Love is not possession  :4u: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello everyone!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 558 times)
kif
Newbie
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 12 Apr 2025 @896 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi there, I'm Kif  :seal: . I joined a couple of days ago and have been exploring the forum a tiny bit before posting anything as this is kind of my first time being on a forum.

I am 18 years old and from Iceland. My interests are casual video games like Minecraft and Terraria, film-making and watching youtubers like the Yogscast, Hermitcraft members and the Distractible trio.

The main reason I joined the forum is because I've very rarely been social on social media :P . I've always been pretty intimidated by the algorithms capturing every tiny detail that I drop so it feels nice opening up in a safe space. I'll mainly be chilling on the Minecraft server  :pc:  in order to slowly get to know the community better.

Logged
fawn
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: anonbug
iMood: anonbug
PicMix: anonbug

Artifacts:
a fawn for a fawn! ????Joined 2025!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 12 Apr 2025 @935 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome Kif!!

I absolutely love distractible. I've been a watcher of those three goofballs for a very long time now and while I don't stay up to date with the episodes it's always nice to know there's a huge selection there to cheer me up on my bad days!

:mark: Bob's Fridge Supremacy!! :mark:

Honestly not ever being on social media sounds so refreshing. I'm glad I've found my way to this part of the web now, but I wish I had skipped that huge middle section of algorithm and agony haha. I hope you enjoy your Minecraft time :4u:

Logged

"something beautiful is going to happen"
kif
Newbie
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 13 Apr 2025 @977 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome Kif!!

I absolutely love distractible. I've been a watcher of those three goofballs for a very long time now and while I don't stay up to date with the episodes it's always nice to know there's a huge selection there to cheer me up on my bad days!

:mark: Bob's Fridge Supremacy!! :mark:

Honestly not ever being on social media sounds so refreshing. I'm glad I've found my way to this part of the web now, but I wish I had skipped that huge middle section of algorithm and agony haha. I hope you enjoy your Minecraft time :4u:

Thank you Fawn!

I relate to not staying up to date with distractible as I tend to binge-watch/listen to them and then take a break from them for a few months before inevitably going down the rabbithole again. I'm also very excited about Iron Lung whenever (or if  :ohdear: ) it comes out.

Not using social media is something I would like to do at a certain point of my life but as of now I mainly use it to keep up with IRL friends. Although I do watch youtube and use Reddit, I never comment or post anything there.

Anywho, thanks for replying  :ha:

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe