Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 29, 2024 - @640.88 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 41/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games
| | | |-+  Funny dream

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Funny dream  (Read 781 times)
Pepyogurt
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Käse, käse, wo ist die käse?

StatusCafe: pepyo
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: July 06, 2022 @690.60 »

I have a few weird dreams, but I figured I might share this one since it pertains to something some of y'all might be familiar with: Wobbletown! To make the dream I had make sense though, I feel like I should share the first 'part' of this dream I had some other day. Basically:

I wanted to get a Wobble, except Wobbletown was a real place and you had to visit a building to get a Wobble. I go to that place and get whapped in the back of the head with some hard metal object and awaken with a Wobble.

The dream I had this night built off of the last dream:

I return to the Wobble Building, this time with another 'player'. This time I'm not here for a Wobble but to recover my account becuz I lost my password, while the other person is there for a Wobble. While account recovery is a technical thing, the way it was handled in this real life Wobbletown was still done with pen and paper (I remember writing on a small piece of paper something like: username: solarizon / wobble: beans / i'm not here for another wobble, i just need to reset my password). I remember messing up writing my account information numerous times. As for the other player, I woke up too soon to find out if they also got whapped in the back of the head (or if I also got whapped in the back of the head for forgetting my password)

If y'all have any funny dreams you remember, do share ^^

Lost_cat
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2022 @502.28 »

this is like a really old dream but once,i dreamed that i was in the school bus but everyone was cat except me,i was wearing like a cat mask to blend in ,but then the school bus arrived to the school i tried to enter but i realized that you need a ID to enter the school so i then pick pocketed a cats ID,i entered the building but then i went to a tech class and i had to log in ,but because i didn't have the login information i got kicked out of the building and that random cat was also a teacher so she got fired and then she scratched me,then i woke up.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Dream quiz (updated!)

Started by KariusBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 12
Views: 2356
Last post April 24, 2022 @724.80
by Karius
Art based on my friends dream

Started by DojidaveBoard ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 1
Views: 1156
Last post April 06, 2022 @976.28
by cinni
School and dreams

Started by ArtisTheFoxBoard ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

Replies: 13
Views: 1788
Last post July 04, 2022 @831.19
by Guest

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi