This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @818.73
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  Funny dream


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Funny dream  (Read 1990 times)
Pepyogurt
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


Käse, käse, wo ist die käse?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: pepyo
Matrix: Chat!

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Summer, 06 Jul 2022 @691 » Toggle Font Embed

I have a few weird dreams, but I figured I might share this one since it pertains to something some of y'all might be familiar with: Wobbletown! To make the dream I had make sense though, I feel like I should share the first 'part' of this dream I had some other day. Basically:

I wanted to get a Wobble, except Wobbletown was a real place and you had to visit a building to get a Wobble. I go to that place and get whapped in the back of the head with some hard metal object and awaken with a Wobble.

The dream I had this night built off of the last dream:

I return to the Wobble Building, this time with another 'player'. This time I'm not here for a Wobble but to recover my account becuz I lost my password, while the other person is there for a Wobble. While account recovery is a technical thing, the way it was handled in this real life Wobbletown was still done with pen and paper (I remember writing on a small piece of paper something like: username: solarizon / wobble: beans / i'm not here for another wobble, i just need to reset my password). I remember messing up writing my account information numerous times. As for the other player, I woke up too soon to find out if they also got whapped in the back of the head (or if I also got whapped in the back of the head for forgetting my password)

If y'all have any funny dreams you remember, do share ^^

Logged

https://pip-pepping.neocities.org/images/pipe-button.gif
Lost_cat
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 22 Dec 2022 @502 » Toggle Font Embed

this is like a really old dream but once,i dreamed that i was in the school bus but everyone was cat except me,i was wearing like a cat mask to blend in ,but then the school bus arrived to the school i tried to enter but i realized that you need a ID to enter the school so i then pick pocketed a cats ID,i entered the building but then i went to a tech class and i had to log in ,but because i didn't have the login information i got kicked out of the building and that random cat was also a teacher so she got fired and then she scratched me,then i woke up.

Logged

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 16 Nov 2024 @659 » Toggle Font Embed

I had a dream last night that I had to take a large black dog for a walk in a grocery store that was crowded with grumpy people waiting (like at an airport). The dog kept sniffing out Egyptian artifacts in the discount bin for 1c each. Later I was chasing a tiny UFO made of light, and I found I had an extra phone in my pocket; so I asked an old school friend to announce on the shop intercom if anyone had lost their phone; but before she did, the big dog came and said "No need, this is my phone, its got all my music on it" - then the dog started playing "Lay all or love on me" by ABBA, and a store shelf transformed into a jetpack, and the dog said "I must go now", and the ceiling collapsed and the dog very slowly started to fly out of the grocery store while everyone looked on, listening to ABBA; and then I woke up :ozwomp:

« Last Edit: Autumn, 16 Nov 2024 @678 by Melooon » Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillThe Wizards OrbRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe