Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @624.05
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 376.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Ham-ha! (hello!)


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Ham-ha! (hello!)  (Read 585 times)
Pastel-burnt
Newbie
*
View Profile


ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Spring, 25 Apr 2025 @703 » Embed

Hi! I'm Pastel, trans nonbinary adult (they/them). I am some flavor of neurodivergent (ADHD, etc.). I have some very vague memories of the older stages of internet as a young child (anyone recall Yahooligans?) mostly of Neopets and Magistream. And also Tygras. It was like Mweors, but sadly defunct as of circa 2011.

I've been on virtual pet sites for most of my life and they're an interest comma hobby of mine. I'm on most ones that have an English version in varying degrees of active. I draw digitally and formerly pursued it as a career. My subject of choice tends to be the organic, be it humanoid, anthro, feral, monstrous, or alien. I have a lot of OCs, both adopted and homemade!! A group of em participate in various ARPGs, some still on DeviantArt and some based in Discord. You can find me on a lot of places as AnomalousReadings including Toyhouse, although many of said ocs are privated because yknow...thieves.

Anywho! I also enjoy amateur writing, and especially video games. There's a whole laundry list of my favored ones on my profile, but my favorites are Pokemon and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I recently dipped into Pokemon ROM hacks, and am enjoying some of em!

I'm really bad at PM'ing people first, but talking in topics is fine. Anxiety is fun haha. I joined this forum because I miss the more tactile communication of it versus Discord, and am tired of it trying to be some sort of (bad) archive. (I also wanted to share my TamaNOTchi...)

Logged

https://imgur.com/uWpYnbd.gif
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 25 Apr 2025 @937 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello and welcome to Melonland ! Glad to see you're joining us !

Virtual pets are cool, it's part of the reason why I was attached to pokémon for so long, transferring my Gengar all the way from Heart Gold up to Violet and seeing all the ribbons and everything... Incredible, so many memories ! Now I have a TamaNOTchi, which is still very fun but I wish there was more diversity. All the alt pokémon/bootleg pokemon things aren't scratching the itch.

I also loved raising Chaos (sonic creatures) it was cute and fun. Wonder if it still exists... probably not.

Mstery Dungeon was fun but some parts were really hard, I hate Monster Houses with all my fibers !


Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe