Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @576.62
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 424.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's only life! :dog: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  Liminal Space.


« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed
Author Topic: Liminal Space.  (Read 6104 times)
-bdjqp-
Newbie
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #15 on: Autumn, 19 Oct 2025 @983 » Toggle Font Embed

 it reminds me of my childhood

Logged
knifex
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


create⋆collect
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: knifex
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!OwO SquishNintendo DS!diamond yappin kittayJoined 2026!smoldiamund
« Reply #16 on: Summer, 29 Jul 2026 @673 » Embed

I've been taking my own photos
I simply ADORE your skate park pic, you really nailed it!

Heres my one liminal pic. I wanted to climb up SO bad.
https://knifex.neocities.org/src/filehosting/forum/free.jpg


I've been to a few more liminal spaces;
The maze of corridors in some big warehouse on my way to a job interview. It unsettled me enough that I took a video lol.
The basement at the college I went to, which I didnt get too far in, bc I didnt want to get in trouble.
The empty movie theatre parking lot at the end of a movie you were the only one to watch. Love this one.

I also used to love running around my high school's empty corridors after classes ended.
We were supposed to stay in one of the supervised areas,
but me, my bf at the time and my bf would play chase in the corridors
since I had to wait for an hour until I got picked up.
These memories are very fond to me.

« Last Edit: Summer, 29 Jul 2026 @678 by knifex » Logged

https://knifex.neocities.org/src/knifex.png https://skelenby.neocities.org/2025/src/skelenbynomoto.png
https://skelenby.neocities.org/2025/src/pronouns.png

Artifact Swap: Joined 2026!
Pages: 1 [2] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe