Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @589.22
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 411.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :wizard: You can make anything on the web! :wizard: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello Melonlanders!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello Melonlanders!  (Read 1111 times)
WhiteFelineWonder
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


Indie web FTW!
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: whitefelinewonder

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
TVVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Sash LilacCarol TeaSapphireStarryNight
« on: Spring, 22 May 2025 @063 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi! I'm WhiteFelineWonder, or you can call me WFW or Eric, whichever one you prefer. I'm a kemono artist on the Autism spectrum, also an enjoyer of pineapple on pizza and a Linux user.
I'm into stuff like Sonic, Linux, emulation, Freedom Planet, Luanti (formerly Minetest), deGoogling, and the biggest and most insurmountably important part of myself, art. One of many great ways for mankind to express themselves.

Not only do I enjoy the contrasting clash of pineapple and pizza, but I also have a website, Eric's Corner! It's my personal cozy refuge. Velvet palette and dandelion yellow highlights galore! I also have a little blogging spot too, easily accessible though one of the tabs in the navigation bar on my site.
I also have my little room decorated too. :D

I never grew up with any sort of forum or bulletin board system, but ever since I've been getting more and more invested into working on my website, adding new things here and there, and learning more about this whole web revival/indie web thing, I've heard and seen bits about Melonland here and there on people's sites, so I got curious, and here I am! Looks quite fun here.
Also helps in me getting away from mainstream social media some more, that's brownie points right there.

Logged

https://ericscorner.nekoweb.org/splashname.png

Artifact Swap: Chiasa (Freedom Planet Architect)Carrie Mei (Freedom Planet Architect)The MagisterMayor Zao of Shang MuGeneral Gongghost yappin kittayBrevonSerpentineNeeraSpadeTorqueMillaCarolLilacPreemptive Strike ITreasure HunterSpirit of the HoundCall of the WildcatDragon PowerGem Hoarder
Memory
Guest

« Reply #1 on: Spring, 22 May 2025 @227 » Embed

oh welcoomme!

i'm a kemono! (foxgirl) not a furry lol
also what distro you use? what's DE you use? (sorry if these are overwhelming!), i use MX Linux and XFCE.

i'm also autistic too :D
whoops i got a bit excited lmao

Logged
WhiteFelineWonder
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


Indie web FTW!
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: whitefelinewonder

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
TVVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Sash LilacCarol TeaSapphireStarryNight
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 22 May 2025 @568 » Toggle Font Embed

oh welcoomme!

i'm a kemono! (foxgirl) not a furry lol
also what distro you use? what's DE you use? (sorry if these are overwhelming!), i use MX Linux and XFCE.

i'm also autistic too :D
whoops i got a bit excited lmao

I'm using Lubuntu, which has Openbox for its window manager and LXQt for its desktop environment. Currently on the Noble Numbat version.

Logged

https://ericscorner.nekoweb.org/splashname.png

Artifact Swap: Chiasa (Freedom Planet Architect)Carrie Mei (Freedom Planet Architect)The MagisterMayor Zao of Shang MuGeneral Gongghost yappin kittayBrevonSerpentineNeeraSpadeTorqueMillaCarolLilacPreemptive Strike ITreasure HunterSpirit of the HoundCall of the WildcatDragon PowerGem Hoarder
edea
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 22 May 2025 @695 » Toggle Font Embed

welcome! I'm new here too and also love pineapple on pizza! i grew up with forums myself, but it's great to see new people getting into my favorite form of communication on the internet  :unite:

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/GQ5RrcYq/Edea-s-Space-Between.png
https://i.ibb.co/Kc8rkNQW/IMG-0625.gif
https://i.ibb.co/9mfP6q1Z/IMG-0627.webp
https://i.ibb.co/kqqLRkr/EDEA-DENSA.gif
https://i.ibb.co/Ngj8HPpM/IMG-0626.jpg
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
lochnellie
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe