Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @701.26
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :wizard: You can make anything on the web! :wizard: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  Share Your Shrines!


« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print Embed
Author Topic: Share Your Shrines!  (Read 11398 times)
butcher--bird
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


keep your eye on the donut and not the hole.
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: BUTCHER__BIRD

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #15 on: Summer, 13 Aug 2025 @850 » Embed

ahh this is so fun! i always love seeing other people's shrines (especially when they are FILLED with stuff...)

i only have two right now, but honestly, i want to have many more...my current finished ones are gir! from invader zim and another for johnny c from jthm   :4u: im currently schemeing up a twin peaks one....

Logged
candycanearter07
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


i like slimes
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: candycanearter
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!it's tbhchansey!Goomy, I Choose You!uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy Cane
« Reply #16 on: Summer, 16 Aug 2025 @126 » Toggle Font Embed

Logged

new to oldnet be nice
https://status.cafe/users/candycanearter/badge.png https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/penguins.gif

https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/slimebounce.gif https://card.exophase.com/2/0/268504.png?1727352149

https://i.imgur.com/S1cx8ZZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/7ntZZGM.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/xKIpW2A.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

Artifact Swap: buzzystickerSootBlob Creature
Cco0orn
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


Kuru Kururin Kuru
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #17 on: Autumn, 25 Sep 2025 @741 » Embed

I don't know it counts shrine or nah, but there's my fansite about Eighting's series "Kuru Kuru Kururin"!
https://kururinvillage.neocities.org/
Although I'll update the layout for bit and add more contents, especially fan project page.

Logged

https://64.media.tumblr.com/4c61709a8b02b9d27b2446d2c28d2089/tumblr_pcgvldAYBr1xq97yeo1_400.gifv
https://file.garden/aUlicq3Gbmwc6_ug/For%20outside%20web/01.gifhttps://file.garden/aUlicq3Gbmwc6_ug/For%20outside%20web/02.pnghttps://file.garden/aUlicq3Gbmwc6_ug/For%20outside%20web/03.png
Memory
Guest

« Reply #18 on: Autumn, 25 Oct 2025 @300 » Embed

 I have QUITE a few shrines!! I have one to my fictional partner, the Negative Spirit from Doom Patrol and I have a fanshrine to the entire species of Negative Spirits in that show. I have a shrine to Elouisa from the video game Palia. And I have a shrine in progress for Anna Sheridan from Babylon 5! Speaking of that, I'd like to shout out makeashrine on Dreamwidth because I think it's really fun and it got me into making shrines.

Logged
5000
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #19 on: Autumn, 28 Oct 2025 @113 » Embed

shrines are an incredibly cool idea, i am surprised i had not heard of this before. i will simply have to start browsing and considering in order to create my own shrines !

wyntercat, i would advise you to have a look at your 2010s shrine as i seem to be getting a broken link.

thiscat, check out pokemon pets for a neat game you could add to your collection of pokelinks.


Logged
WynterSkies
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: WynterSkies

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #20 on: Autumn, 08 Nov 2025 @197 » Embed

shrines are an incredibly cool idea, i am surprised i had not heard of this before. i will simply have to start browsing and considering in order to create my own shrines !

wyntercat, i would advise you to have a look at your 2010s shrine as i seem to be getting a broken link.

thiscat, check out pokemon pets for a neat game you could add to your collection of pokelinks.



Oh yeah it's a broken link for like half my shrines cause I don't actually have them made yet  :cry: the ones I have up right now are a christmas carol, power rangers and vintage halloween food!

Logged

https://wynterskieslife.neocities.org/Graphics/bab7.png
https://wi-fi.neocities.org/graphics/divider/25c16247.png
i am jsut.... a littol creetchure.... i cannot chainge this
https://wi-fi.neocities.org/graphics/new2/45940b33.gif
deoxysacid
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


pokemon lore enthusiast
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #21 on: Autumn, 08 Nov 2025 @885 » Embed

Sorta my first "shrine"..

https://candyether.space/oneshot/deltarune

ohhh!! the ascii style is so fun! i really like this... i need to get more into deltarune to fully understand it...

Logged

:] hi!
devils
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


very cool very swag i like it
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
black n red yappin kittayFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #22 on: Autumn, 08 Nov 2025 @950 » Toggle Font Embed

Dunno if this counts, but my only finished «shrine» is my archive of art for my favorite Hazbin Hotel ship... I plan on adding more stuff in the future, maybe a fic recommendation page? Anyways, here it is: radiodust.devils.gay

Logged

:dog:
lakes
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #23 on: Autumn, 11 Nov 2025 @954 » Embed

I made a bunch of fanpages that act as iframes for a "tv". Here's the link if you're curious. There's a lot of them. But some include: Columbo, Gundam, various horror movies, Tool, Nathan Fielder shows, Windows 7 (very obvious from my site's homepage), Linux Mint, Bill McNeal from Newsradio, free peer reviewed papers, various comforting shows, and 3 separate OVAs.

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/gbj9yhcZ/userbar-1.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/C3KKzjyx/Computeruser.png
https://i.ibb.co/zhKYtXts/Librebar-X.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/b5mC7H6H/DVDUser.png
https://i.ibb.co/GfCkM0g1/soulseekuserbar.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/0jRYyw7R/Trash-User.png
https://i.ibb.co/gLNfFjqc/098.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/QjqVW8xT/xfceuserbar.png
EdgyRabbid
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: edgyrabbid
iMood: EdgyRabbid

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
I met Dan Q on Melonland!Raymans Husband!SkeleraveJoined 2025!
« Reply #24 on: Autumn, 27 Nov 2025 @846 » Toggle Font Embed

https://edgyrabbid.space/Shrines/Club%20Penguin/ClubPeguine.html

heres the start of my club Penguin shirne! Theres only Rookie rn, but i plan to add more shrines for characters, missions and more!

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/Q7WhR6bG/0x0830-C1-D4-96-4.gif
http://internetometer.com/imagesmall/51063.png
i AM in LOVE WITh RaYMaN XxX
Play NETPETS today!
grubbyfox
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: grubbyfox

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2023!
« Reply #25 on: Summer, 07 Jun 2026 @680 » Embed

Ahhh I am looking for inspo on shrines so I came here. I hope more will post!! I'd like to make a little shrine within my page (so not an entire page to a shrine), but I'm not sure how to make it visually yet. I'd like it to maybe look a little bit like a cluttery desk or a pc screen or or something and cram lots of junk on it. or make it look like a page in a journal or idkkkkk yet. Basically just a "chunky" image/art piece with some screenshots or a gif/screenshot gif etc idkkkgndfgdgkjd. I need some more inspo for smaller pieces/"cluttery" lil projects and stuff.

Logged
WaybackGuy
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #26 on: Summer, 07 Jun 2026 @735 » Toggle Font Embed

Kind of half assed but here's the one made for writer William T. vollmann
https://waybackguy.neocities.org/#wtv

Logged
two-reeler
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #27 on: Summer, 07 Jun 2026 @776 » Embed

I made a shrine for the first Mobile Suit Gundam series: https://two-reeler.com/gundam/

Logged

https://two-reeler.com/free-resources/images/animations/full/unchi-kun_pink.gifhttps://two-reeler.com/free-resources/images/animations/full/unchi-kun_brown.gifhttps://two-reeler.com/free-resources/images/animations/full/unchi-kun_gold.gif
Daniele63
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #28 on: Summer, 11 Jun 2026 @571 » Embed

I made a few some years ago.

Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite Tribute
A tribute to my favorite PSP game ever, it's a pretty simple page, just a PSP with the trailer of the game playing, with the background being the loading screen image (that is also my mouse mat on my desk.)

Minecraft Tribute
This page is a recreation from scratch of the old Minecraft website, with a collection of music and my favorite Minecraft videos.

Wall-E Tribute
This is a tribute to the WALL-E movie, you can navigate through different "areas" with a movie clip for each one.


Logged

https://frutigeraeroarchive.org/files/forum/images/daniele_signature.png

Artifact Swap: migu dance
grubbyfox
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: grubbyfox

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2023!
« Reply #29 on: Summer, 17 Jun 2026 @882 » Embed

I'm working on my shrine at the moment!! Hoping it will be finished in maximum 1 week, haha.But I'm struggling with some artistic choices. I cannot decide if I should do the writing by hand (stylus/wacom) or use a handwrite-font (that is similar to how I want it to be). My handwriting is so bums, and even worse with my drawing tablet. I'm struggling so much with it, and honestly dreading it. But at the same time, the fonts dont really capture the whimsical deranged essence of the shrine. But I'd also like people to be able to actually read it, lmao!

I've also realized that the images (it will be like, maybee 3 images in total that are several screencaps and other stuff slapped on top of each other as a png and stuff... I checked the size of the first WIP and it was 2mb. I feel like that's a bit much?? But it's  like 4 screencaps+stuff on top. Idk. I cant really resize it either as details will be lost etc.

Idk I just feel like blah cause I want the shrine to not be too heavy to load, but in the totality it prob wont be so bad? ugh

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe