Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 06 Oct 2026 - @532.95
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :sleep: These are fast times on the World Wide Web~ Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema
| | |-+  Your favourite weird videos


« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print Embed
Author Topic: Your favourite weird videos  (Read 17697 times)
Memory
Guest

« Reply #15 on: Autumn, 03 Nov 2022 @013 » Embed

@creaturefeature, that first video made me nostalgic for that brief period of time when SFM movies were everywhere.

This is my favourite video to come out of the Steamed Hams phenomenon a couple years ago.


Logged
Zusk
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: zusk

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #16 on: Autumn, 04 Nov 2022 @366 » Toggle Font Embed

Logged
nymphaeaphoo
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #17 on: Autumn, 04 Nov 2022 @512 » Toggle Font Embed

no kokofreakbean yet?
kokofreakbean
https://y.com.sb/watch?v=3R8UwvWNKb0



also this
warning: contains naughty words
https://y.com.sb/watch?v=DqneK_SuBwM

Logged

https://lophius.xyz/buttons/lophiusxyz.gif - https://lophius.xyz/snowfallgarden/snowfallgardenlophiusxyz.gif
worldwidewar
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


🖕💩 👽👎💩🖕 👽💯➡️💩
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: worldwidewar

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #18 on: Autumn, 11 Nov 2022 @232 » Embed

This is almost less weird than it is cool.

Logged

____________________________________
/ After your lover has gone you will \
\ still have PEANUT BUTTER!          /
 ------------------------------------
        \   ^__^
         \  (oo)\_______
            (__)\       )\/\
                ||--WWW |
                ||     ||
creaturefeature
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: creaturefeature
iMood: creaturefeature

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #19 on: Autumn, 30 Nov 2022 @011 » Embed

@creaturefeature, that first video made me nostalgic for that brief period of time when SFM movies were everywhere.



I think they still do it from time to time.






Logged


https://i.postimg.cc/dDbL6KhC/tumblr-d5439d978b3c6b781d96727e97fd9398-3bdaa8b9-540.jpg
creaturefeature
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: creaturefeature
iMood: creaturefeature

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #20 on: Winter, 14 Feb 2023 @691 » Embed


Happy valentine´s here´s a weird video

Logged


https://i.postimg.cc/dDbL6KhC/tumblr-d5439d978b3c6b781d96727e97fd9398-3bdaa8b9-540.jpg
Corrupted Unicorn
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Unicorns aren't meant to stay forever
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: moodyunicorn

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Unicorn of the InternetSurbypink pigeon prizeyou are un-bear-ably cool!Rainbow Noodle Dance!Scrafty, I choose you!
« Reply #21 on: Winter, 17 Feb 2023 @785 » Toggle Font Embed

My specific genre of weird videos is "bizarrely animated educational videos"





Here's my two choice picks. These were actually shown at my college.

Logged

https://corruptedunicorn.neocities.org/images/gifs/robotuni.gif
https://i.gpx.plus/sFmfu/c15.png

Artifact Swap: From Tuffy with ❤️Snake CreatureFlower CreatureCrystalFeather StoneWave Stone
Lyn
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #22 on: Winter, 18 Feb 2023 @070 » Embed

When I was in high school I found this playlist called "The Weird Side of Youtube" and it had like 3000+ videos on it. I haven't been able to find it again since 2017, but I would spend entire days just watching each video in the playlist. A lot of the content I remember got removed, due to youtube not taking very kindly to weird stuff that isn't advertiser friendly. But here's a few that survived!

Bump Classique - Ben Wheele, a haunting tale of wrath and revenge.


Sunny Havens/Meat - Kathryn Travers, I wish there was a higher quality upload because weirdness aside, this is some gorgeous hand-drawn animation.


Rumor Mill - Unkletom45044, juicy gossip at a local bar.


Logged

-- LYN https://saltrocksss.neocities.org/doll1.png
WingsOfImagination
Full Member
***
View Profile


Beauty Serene Arrow!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #23 on: Winter, 23 Feb 2023 @843 » Toggle Font Embed

The slow spoon killer is pretty much a certified weird YouTube classic at this point:



I also like this one, just some funny nonsense:


Logged

https://i.imgur.com/u48I4ek.jpg
Memory
Guest

« Reply #24 on: Spring, 02 Mar 2023 @709 » Embed

Here's some of my fav weird videos, I have a few
My movie ☠
It's a pile of balls! :omg:


Logged
inbtwn
Casual Poster
*
View Profile

It's the real.
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #25 on: Spring, 27 Mar 2023 @682 » Embed

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/bhtkl2.gif https://files.catbox.moe/sug68u.png
teomodo
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #26 on: Spring, 27 Mar 2023 @824 » Embed

such a good thread. was not expecting to see kyle mooney and alan resnick! two of my favorite creators  :chef:




Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #27 on: Summer, 22 Jun 2023 @054 » Toggle Font Embed

Major flashing image warning!!!!

Buttress O'Kneel - The Orinoco Grind

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
Memory
Guest

« Reply #28 on: Summer, 22 Jun 2023 @080 » Embed


I figure some of the other webmasters here will relate to this one. I know I sure do sometimes!


I only found this one the other day but it is one of the funniest things I have ever seen somehow.


Another new one, but also pretty funny. I dunno nothing about ponies but this is just hilarious,

I'll maybe return to this thread in the future with some older ones I like. Can't think of any off the top of my head right now.

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #29 on: Summer, 22 Jun 2023 @102 » Embed

love weird videos. but I only really like things on the goofy side of weird, not the creepy side. except I guess like, Poppy's old vids were on the creepy side. but only barely. nothing actually horror-like appeals to me.
maybe kind of a lot so I chose to use a spoiler

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe