Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 25, 2024 - @358.47 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 40/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema
| | |-+  Your favourite weird videos

« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Your favourite weird videos  (Read 4014 times)
« on: August 01, 2022 @850.27 »

I wasn't sure if this belonged in the General or the Movies/TV section since I'm mostly talking about the weird videos you stumble across on YouTube, but there are probably lots of examples from traditional media as well.

My go-to favourite is the "Our House" video edited by Game Grumps. Most people I send it to turn it off after the first few seconds, so they miss all of the subtle changes that happen over time. I actually like to put it on while I'm working because the audio is so monotonous I can just zone out to it.

My second favourite is this creepy clip from The Adventures of Mark Twain.

tarocchilla
Jr. Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2022 @925.91 »

The clip of the adventurers i already knew, i also love it! but the "our house" video it's the first time i see it! it's really funny.

My favourite wierd video is this one (careful, it's a bit creepy!):

Actually, i was super obsessed with this video, i would watch it 3 times a day, i don't even know why!

Also, this vid is super cool like anything made by cyriak:

Honestly i love super wierd videos, so i will porbably add more to the topic if they come to mind :4u:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2022 @933.34 »

I wasn't sure if this belonged in the General or the Movies/TV section since I'm mostly talking about the weird videos you stumble across on YouTube, but

I enjoyed both of these clips immensely :dl:

I cant say I know many good creepy clips myself, but Iv always liked creepy kids movies like Coraline.. and to a much lesser extent The Plague Dogs (never watch it its actually horrible)

This jumps to mind.. I actually hate this video too its the worst!

Also just the Groke in general (Moomins)

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2022 @945.76 »

Actually, i was super obsessed with this video, i would watch it 3 times a day, i don't even know why!

I think creepy things can be mentally healthy; its like they help you get to parts of your psychology that you don't always get to reach.. and it can be a bit like scratching an itch? Im in favour of people exploring the darker parts of their mind in safe settings.

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
tarocchilla
Jr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2022 @953.69 »

Im in favour of people exploring the darker parts of their mind in safe settings.

I am completley in favour too! I think it's a lot healthier to explore our moribid side trough arts ather then trough stuff like true crime
cinni
Full Member ⚓︎

believe in your dreams <3

StatusCafe: cinni

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2022 @18.08 »

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2022 @55.02 »

^.^

I can see why people would see these as creepy, and they are uncanny.. but they are also both extremely good artworks, particularly that anime one :omg:

EDIT: Omg the video finished but the audio is still playing ._. the bells wont stop!

ggnonicon
Casual Poster

smush the eyelid

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2022 @278.44 »

My favourite wierd video is this one (careful, it's a bit creepy!):

Something about that first video is kind of soothing, the way the talking is like a chorus. It feels satisfying.
ggnonicon
Casual Poster

smush the eyelid

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2022 @282.53 »

Lots of fun videos here, what a good topic. I can't wait to see what more gets posted! I remember I used to hate YouTube way back in the day but I love it now... I have so many playlists of stuff I love.

Anyway! I do love me some weird videos. Bonk bonk

Recently I found this kid's channel, and he is really creative and silly. I have a ~selection~ of videos of his that I really like but for now I'll just post this one:

Theres another one where he seems to have just discovered the zoom function on his phone and is recording a screen super close up... The title is something like, "what its like to be an atom" and if that ain't ingenuity idk what is
TheFrugalGamer
Sr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2022 @538.34 »

My second favourite is this creepy clip from The Adventures of Mark Twain.

I don't have any of my own to add right now, but I just wanted to say that this one is legit beautiful! I'm amazed by the artistry here and the depiction of Satan is really interesting.

MrsMoe
Full Member ⚓︎

Your friendly neighborhood living dead girl

View Profile WWW

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2022 @433.40 »

I consider myself to be a connoisseur of weird internet content but for the sake of brevity, I'll just post a few of my main favourites (tw: there's some gore in these):

Also, I friggin love The Mysterious Stranger scene. I don't have the strongest of feelings about the movie it came from as a whole, but that one part is absolutely fantastic and a masterpiece of existential horror.

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2022 @191.99 »

TheFrugalGamer
Sr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2022 @205.44 »

I feel like everyone's probably seen these since they've been around for ages, but maybe today is someone's first day.

wris
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Safe when used as directed.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2022 @716.19 »

QOR6yTNFHFo
creaturefeature
Full Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: creaturefeature
iMood: creaturefeature

View Profile WWW

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2022 @630.71 »

« Last Edit: November 02, 2022 @632.71 by creaturefeature » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

What's your favourite mobile game?

Started by NeonriserBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 35
Views: 4198
Last post March 22, 2024 @293.21
by georgemoody
Your favourite gaming platform of all time (all time!)

Started by GuestBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 15
Views: 1822
Last post November 16, 2023 @124.12
by mahoroa
Weird/peculiar things you do when drawing

Started by DarmodejBoard ✎ ∙ Art Crafting

Replies: 15
Views: 2383
Last post September 09, 2023 @764.76
by bingus_baby

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi