Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @73.11
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :wizard: You can make anything on the web! :wizard: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Writing
| |-+  ✎ ∙ Art
| | |-+  FLASH STUFF COMING SOON


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: FLASH STUFF COMING SOON  (Read 1066 times)
Bakartridge
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Deviantart Llama!Joined 2024!
« on: Winter, 30 Dec 2025 @039 » Toggle Font Embed

I posted about this on my Newgrounds but I've wanted to do animation for the longest time, specifically in flash as I both worked in it and feel it'd fit my style/vibe perfectly, but didn't want to outright pay for a new version (esp since it's for ALL adobe stuff, not just flash/animate), so wanted to find an old download I can use.
WELL, I finally found one the other day, specifically with Flash CS4, pen pressure and everything works with no real issues, so I can totally start doing stuff with flash now, prob just more simple animations for now before starting to do full on stuff with sound and whatnot.
https://i.ibb.co/Xf5pwTQh/flashsoon.png

Logged

Rawr.

https://bakartridges-site.neocities.org/big88x31.gif
https://i.ibb.co/J5hwm3j/Sony-PSP-Owner.png
https://i.ibb.co/YPpvTmZ/winampuser.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/XWJYF29/18661.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/QCNNJWF/35-win-fan.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/vkbNfBP/ffie350x20.gif
https://i.ibb.co/QMF1jy1/dfbdqlp-c43804a7-9f15-40c1-b498-f402b51125ab.gif
cyberfun1 (dizz)
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I dont🧠dat evrythngs a lie, as long as u ♡me 4evr
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Wishing you Happy Times when you're online!20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 31 Dec 2025 @198 » Toggle Font Embed

Can I have the version you have? I wanna try Flash and see if i like it

Logged

https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FRIENDSHIPISMAGIC.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/TAPEHERO.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/EMOTICONUSER.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/XBOX360.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FIREFOXUSER.jpg
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/NYANCAT.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/BISEXUAL.png

Artifact Swap: I met Dan Q on Melonland!
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe