Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @725.82
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :seal: Thank you for today! :seal: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Jams, Communities & Webrings
| | |-+  Personal Badge Exchanges & Fun


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Personal Badge Exchanges & Fun  (Read 840 times)
Skykristal
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


I may be dead but I am here
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: skykristal
iMood: skykristal

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Uni-StarGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Winter, 16 Jan 2026 @449 » Toggle Font Embed

Badge exchange is something awesome, but not anything I tend to do much, as I find it difficult to really connect to others, their interests or content. Many things are in a slightly different niche, and I don't feel as comfortable reaching out ? Possibly the other half doesn't care to connect ?. So I end up silently collecting buttons 90% of the time. But since I would love to connect more, I figured we could open a thread to meet others who are interested in linking each other, or forming a deeper connection & friendships over time. I looked around but besides the general badge sharing thread, no such topic seems to exist yet. If it does, do let me know.

I've made a little form, use it or post however you want.
I'm filling it out with me as an example.

Website Link: https://skykristal.art
Button(s): 1, 2
Topics: Art, Writing, Blog, Original Characters & Worldbuilding, Plants, Pets, Misc
Warnings: Mature topics (this site is run by an adult)
Contact/ Reach out: skykristal.farben[at]gmail.com, guestbook. Messages always welcome

« Last Edit: Winter, 16 Jan 2026 @450 by Skykristal » Logged


Read My Blog ⋆。°✩ Punch my OCs  ⋆。°✩ View my Gallery

http://internetometer.com/imagesmall/50425.png
HisVirusness
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


[ Insert Witty Text Here ]
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 17 Jan 2026 @148 » Toggle Font Embed

Website: https://hisvirusness.com/
Button: https://hisvirusness.com/images/buttons/hv-button.png
Topics: Writing, art (mostly some old stuff), and web demos.
Warnings: Mature content; I'm also an adult and I make no serious attempts to censor myself. 🤷‍♂️
Contact: admin[at]hisvirusness.com; guestbook is @note.

Logged

https://hisvirusness.com/images/buttons/hv-button.pnghttps://0uts1de.hisvirusness.com/img/button.gif
Bede
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Your friendly neighborhood boygirl!
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: azure
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Deviantart Llama!Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 17 Jan 2026 @701 » Toggle Font Embed

I have a few different "subsites", per say, which all have individual buttons, so I'll be listing out each one! (With apologies for the copious amount of buttons for some of these. I try to be inclusive of as many common button sizes as possible!)

Website Link: ballonlea.net
Button(s):
  • 65x11: 1
  • 80x15: 1
  • 88x31: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
  • 200x40: 1
  • 400x40: 1
Topics: Writing (fanfic, diary, essays), webshrines, text cliques, misc
Warnings: Contains JavaScript and audio elements (no autoplay). You should navigate via the sitemap if you have Javascript turned off. Profanity, adult themes, and discussion of sensitive topics (often given a warning).
Contact/reach out (for all sites): azure.webmaster[at]proton.me, guestbook is at the bottom of the homepage

Website Link: ballonlea.net/art/
Button(s): 1
Topics: Art, pixel cliques
Warnings: Contains JavaScript and audio elements (no autoplay). Some art may contain suggestive themes, naughty jokes, or pinups.

Website Link: fan.ballonlea.net
Button(s):
  • 80x15: 1
  • 50x50: 1
  • 75x50: 1
  • 88x31: 1
  • 100x35: 1
  • 100x50: 1
  • 200x40: 1
Topics: Fanlistings
Warnings: Uses JavaScript for the "join" feature.

« Last Edit: Winter, 17 Jan 2026 @703 by Bede » Logged

❝ I will walk this path and reach the pinnacle of what Fairy types can do. This is my goal. I've chosen it with my own will. ❞

https://file.garden/ZkEY3dxjtja0xEri/forums/bedebutton1.png https://file.garden/ZkEY3dxjtja0xEri/forums/bedebutton2.png https://file.garden/ZkEY3dxjtja0xEri/forums/bedebutton3.png

https://file.garden/ZkEY3dxjtja0xEri/forums/ballonleabutton1.gif
Cele
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 17 Jan 2026 @769 » Toggle Font Embed

Website Link: https://kultapyora.neocities.org/
Button(s): 1, 2, 3
Topics: Finnish traditional faith and mythology
Warnings: Things that exist in mythologies like death, violence and sexuality
Contact/ Reach out: Guestbook

Logged

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f339750d47b841f86b411f210c89bc48/a3f9ac693d24060d-e8/s400x600/2fce684b29380077b902465628201ec7b63f98ff.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/7fa851235decd83fb1f04728a2473956.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/f082aecc2519321c0a13c39f701907bf.png
https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/gothorita.gif
Memory
Guest

« Reply #4 on: Winter, 18 Jan 2026 @348 » Embed

Website Link: https://kissing.computer
Button: https://file.garden/Zw17vw8ctXTQw7PV/kissing.png
Topics: Fandom, creativity (both fannish and original work), webdev and fannish webdev, fictosexuality and fictospectrum identities, alterhumanity...
Contact: alienhospital@gmail.com // guestbook
Warnings: I don't believe in censorship of fictional media; as such my website may contain dark themes in fantasy, but not really anything beyond mentions. It is not NSFW but some of the links in my about page contain NSFW content so I would like to ask only people the age 18 or over contact me.

« Last Edit: Winter, 18 Jan 2026 @350 by alienhospital » Logged
Blue
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: overmore
iMood: overmore
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Daydreaming My MelodyJoined 2025!
« Reply #5 on: Winter, 28 Jan 2026 @066 » Embed

Website Link: garden of eden
Button(s): 1, 2
Topics: writing, blogging, personal projects, fandom thoughts, stuff I love
Warnings: Adult only, site contains sensitive topics not suitable for everyone
Contact/ Reach out: overm0re@proton.me or guestbook

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/ul9xd6.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/cep284.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe