Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @647.09
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  My cosmic personal website


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: My cosmic personal website  (Read 615 times)
Sam
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: 4str0n42t
iMood: 4str0n42t
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« on: Winter, 05 Feb 2026 @027 » Embed


Hello everyone! :ozwomp: I recently joined the forum hoping to meet cool new people and interacting more directly with the indieweb
 
and I thought it would be a good idea to show my site here, I'm really looking for feedback or any sort of commentary that could give me ideas of what to begin coding next because I really want to make new pages and write more code but I'm feeling pretty uninspired right now so any sort of ideas of what to do next are welcome  :4u: if anyone could tell me a thing from my to-do list that they would like to see as a page I would be more than grateful

« Last Edit: Winter, 05 Feb 2026 @101 by Sam » Logged

https://file.garden/aTiWCoGB_i5vfo0E/Web%20button%20Sam%20solar%20system.gif

Artifact Swap: winows XP rover dog
goat
Full Member
***
View Profile


goat wuz ere xoxo
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: goat

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 05 Feb 2026 @065 » Embed

it's lookin fab!  keep at it!  <3

Logged
armxnd.io
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


Mega Rayquaza appeared!
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: armxnd
iMood: armxnd

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Rayquaza, I Choose You!Y No Face?Ghost CreatureJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 05 Feb 2026 @080 » Toggle Font Embed

I actually had come across your site earlier today before seeing this post!

I really like your pagedoll! I also admire the "Awards that are just for funsies" section, I've been trying to find silly web awards like this but not really sure where to look.

The ideas for your website section is nice too! I feel like a lot of sites (including mine) post web resource links, but not any ideas, which is definitely helpful!

I found the Pokedex-Accurate Dual-Type Pokemon Personality Test through your page, which I really enjoyed taking!

Keep it up!!

Logged

https://pfq.link/?WMjX9=platform.pnghttps://www.virtuadopt.com/images/adoptables/5409300.png
https://file.garden/Z2Pr6CIcfnjecaEP/icons/button2.0noborder.png

Artifact Swap: CatbusGreen iPodPurple poodleGreen SpiffoAlien SaucerSpace Mail
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe