Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @431.35 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 53/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  A game that you have played a million times?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: A game that you have played a million times?  (Read 3721 times)
astraeusbleeds
Casual Poster ⚓︎

outer wilds game of all time...

iMood: astraeusbleeds

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2023 @567.75 »

Terraria! Like yeah it has its flaws but idk, it really scratches my brain. Like maybe i DO enjoy having 20 different open tabs of the terraria wiki just to get a cool set of equipment. Plus its just something i played for like a decade or so now. Hollow Knight is also pretty neat I think. I didnt play it as much as Terraria but i think its nice, especially with randomizers. Celeste is also something i come to every now and then. These are the three that i think i have the highest playtime on. Im not really that extreme with playing and stuff, like i have never reached 1k+ hours of playtime, but i still spend a bit of my time on these games.

"Is the hardest part of this tragedy not knowing who we may have lost? Or will the hardest part come later, when we learn?"
-- Outer Wilds, 2019
astraeusbleeds
Casual Poster ⚓︎

outer wilds game of all time...

iMood: astraeusbleeds

View Profile WWW

« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2023 @570.73 »

I can't tell you how many times I've played the zero escape series, in particular 999: 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors, it might be my favorite game of all time. if I start to get into it I'll never shut up because I love it so much.

OH!! a friend has been recommending me that game specifically because i am really into ships lol! I need to get to it some time

"Is the hardest part of this tragedy not knowing who we may have lost? Or will the hardest part come later, when we learn?"
-- Outer Wilds, 2019
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2023 @142.18 »

fun to see someone else already said it, but for me it's also Paper Mario 64. I swear I've unironically played that game like, a hundred times. like, no joke. I'd rent it and beat it like, 2 times in a row. I can complete it in about 6 hours now. while I do not aspire to be a speedrunner, I wonder if I could make it faster. probably. but sometimes I just wanna take my time and get lost in it and do side stuff.
kurohaato
Full Member ⚓︎

:D

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: rinrinrin
iMood: kurohaato
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2023 @484.76 »

I have like 30 separate Skyrim saves between my PC and my Xbox. My main battle mage, warrior, and assassin saves I play constantly but I also end up making new ones every time I think up a new character or when I see an interesting build online.

01110110 01101001 01110110 01100001 00100000 01101100 01100001 00100000 01101111 01111010 01110111 01101111 01101101 01110000 00100001 00100000 00111010 01000100 :ozwomp:
Snow
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2023 @484.59 »

I must have completed Wario World in its entirety more times than I can count on my fingers. Partially due to it being so short. The whole game can be finished in 3-4 hours if you know what you're doing.
lonelyjuly
Casual Poster ⚓︎

space, man

StatusCafe: lonelyjuly
iMood: lonelyjuly

View Profile WWW

« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2023 @701.54 »

I have a few in mind.

The World Ends With You (DS 2007)
Spoiler
[close]
I played the hell out of this game as a kid. My older brother gave me his old DS which had an game card with hundreds of pirates games on it, and this game was one of them. It was one of the first games I played where I was invested in the story, the characters, and overall universe that the game built.
Nowadays, there's remakes for mobile, Switch, and consoles; same with the Neo sequel. But they don't do the original justice, with the dual screen and stylus utility and all.

Another is The Binding of Isaac (PC, specifically)
Spoiler
[close]
You have no idea how many times I've played this game. I'm still playing it today. It's very well-known and a classic Flash game, but boy does this game make my blood boil. It's still fun though, and I wouldn't ever ditch it if it weren't for how replayable it is. The bitter-sweet rewarding runs are what bring me back lol
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023 @137.04 by lonelyjuly » Logged

>"He who enters the arena is infinitely more honorable than he who watches from the stands"

virtue
Full Member ⚓︎

XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2023 @823.70 »

Celeste, Crosscode, VVVVVV, and "You Have To Win The Game". I have probably close to 1000 hours in Crosscode just from how many times I've replayed it, since its my favorite game of all time. Celeste is something I usually open and play through as far as i can when I'm feeling anxious and need something to distract myself. VVVVVV, I've played every single custom level of and S ranked every single time trial. You Have To Win The Game... I don't have any reason, I just keep playing it over and over lmao.

I <3 RANDOM MESSAGES!!!
mahoroa
Jr. Member ⚓︎

shadow wizard money gang

View Profile WWW

« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2023 @843.89 »

KIRBY PLANET ROBOBOT!!! I fucking love Kirby and that was the game I begged my mom to buy for me on the eshop. Funny enough I never got 100% on it bc of the true arena. And then my 3DS circle pad broke! So it's gonna be a while until I can get 100% :sad:

Sidenote: I swear this forum had an emote that was crying? I guess I'm misremembering LOL

Fish
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Creator of the most ok cuppa joe

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2023 @952.13 »

The Legendary Starfy  :eyes:

I love that game so much and I've been replaying it over and over since I was little. My current goal right now is to find all the treasure chests in that game. It's weird because I've never felt the urge to 100% any other game  :dunno:

Probably one of the best platformers ever made  :chef: And that final boss fight took me centuries to beat the first time lol  :ohdear:

Fish
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Creator of the most ok cuppa joe

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2023 @953.65 »

Spore! I've absolutely loved Spore since I first played the creature creator demo, and I still go back to it occasionally from time to time. My favourite bit was always making creatures, and getting creative with their backgrounds and cultures. I think Spore is what started my love for worldbuilding and creature design, to be honest. I like the gameplay too. My favourite stages are creature, civilisation and space. It's just complex enough to keep me engaged (at least during tribal and above) while being simple enough that it doesn't feel daunting to start a new game.

Though despite having created a lot of save files over the years... I've never actually beaten it. I think the furthest I've ever gotten was about half-way to the centre of the galaxy. I'll beat Spore one day. One day....

Spore!  :chef:

Tbh I dont know a single person that ever completed the space stage. You gotta let us know whats at the end of Spore when you get there!

doomvega
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2023 @75.07 »

I've played through the Fable series a dozen times now. I've gotten so good at Fable II that I'm pretty sure I could beat it in one sitting if I had the energy. Some of the collectible things aren't available anymore because Lionhead's website went down but beyond that I have collected pretty much everything. Every weapon, every dye, every piece of clothing, etc.

Atlas, Vega, or Jupi
dust
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2023 @829.33 »

okami. my favorite video game of all time!!! i've probably replayed it 7 or 8 times. i love the world, the artstyle and the characters and i could never get enough, played through all the sidequests, getting all the collectibles etc. i had a "wolfaboo" phase as a kid, so being able to play as a wolf (who's a girl and a god, no less!!) tickled my brain juuuust right. :chef:

the only game to rival it for me would be spyro: a new beginning. i replayed that game a lot too as a kid, for similar reasons. i think because the world felt a little more lonely, and the story was more plot-focused instead of character-focused, i didnt replay it as much.
dust
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2023 @842.84 »

While, I haven't exactly played it a million times, I logged over 320 hours on Fantasy Life over the course of middle/high school haha
Now I tend to come back to less plot-heavy games, like Cooking Mama and Project Mirai, a ton.

i love fantasy life!! it strikes such a good chord between games like animal crossing and harvest moon in my book, cuz i kinda prefer a game with a more linear plot focus/progression and some structure for me to progress through, personally.

fun to see someone else already said it, but for me it's also Paper Mario 64. I swear I've unironically played that game like, a hundred times. like, no joke. I'd rent it and beat it like, 2 times in a row. I can complete it in about 6 hours now. while I do not aspire to be a speedrunner, I wonder if I could make it faster. probably. but sometimes I just wanna take my time and get lost in it and do side stuff.

paper mario is so special. i think something about the unique, colorful artstyle and characters is just so right. i have a lot of nostalgia for that game, and it's successor the thousand-year door. exploring the little towns and all of the cute character dialogues gave it a lot of soul. i loved exploring places like the flower fields and the crystal palace.
alexela64
Full Member ⚓︎

NEW PLASTIC TREE 5.29 !!!!1!!!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2023 @106.72 »

i have trouble getting through linear games, but the game i probably have the most hours on is honkai impact 3rd (the older game by the people who did star rail). Is it objectively not a great game, and terribly grindy, and unfriendly to beginners? yes.
but i've been playing it on and off for 3+ years, for some reason it just scratches the itch.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

MelonEngine - Mini Three.js Game Engine

Started by MelooonBoard ⁇ ∙ Tutorials

Replies: 1
Views: 1688
Last post February 22, 2022 @261.66
by ellievoyyd
°˖ ✧-:game assets:・゚✧

Started by cinniBoard ✎ ∙ Art Crafting

Replies: 1
Views: 1834
Last post November 23, 2021 @816.09
by Neonriser
What's your favourite mobile game?

Started by NeonriserBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 35
Views: 4170
Last post March 22, 2024 @293.21
by georgemoody

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi