Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @509.42
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: ozwomp is requesting your location :ozwomp: [Agree] Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  SpongeBob Shrine


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: SpongeBob Shrine  (Read 972 times)
tanuki
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


Surfing the Web
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: tanuki
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: tanuki
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanCubone, I Choose You!Joined 2024!
« on: Spring, 22 Mar 2026 @354 » Embed

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to share a major update to my site's SpongeBob Shrine!

There has been pretty much an entire re-design to the shrine. It is using a Image Map, and it's my first time trying to make one of them - so I want to make sure it's working on all kinds of devices.

There's also a 'hidden' link - let me know if you can find it.

I am open to any criticism or suggestions for additional content. If you also have any SpongeBob resources to share, I'd love to include them on the site.

Thanks!  :transport:

Logged
Rotting_Heart
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


song rec: The Final Episode - Asking Alexandria
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: germ
iMood: xGermx
PicMix: Rotting_Heart

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 22 Mar 2026 @437 » Toggle Font Embed

You spelt shrine as "shriens"... cute shrine tho!  :seal:

Logged

"They said all dreams can come true, they forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too..."

Mini bio:
https://file.garden/aixNHOc1624s7-3M/Gj9DhHn(1).pnghttps://file.garden/aixNHOc1624s7-3M/ipXQ8Fw.pnghttps://file.garden/aixNHOc1624s7-3M/cutkr0S.png
https://i.imgur.com/WXBzxw1.gifhttps://file.garden/aixNHOc1624s7-3M/image(1).pnghttps://file.garden/aixNHOc1624s7-3M/Ab8SxQk.png
https://file.garden/aixNHOc1624s7-3M/3U79VnS.pnghttps://file.garden/aixNHOc1624s7-3M/uVEyOnT.pnghttps://file.garden/aixNHOc1624s7-3M/ZqTATLu.png

 

Artifact Swap: warm bowl of rice
lakes
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 22 Mar 2026 @992 » Embed

I like that the houses change the background too. Nice work. :)

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/gbj9yhcZ/userbar-1.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/C3KKzjyx/Computeruser.png
https://i.ibb.co/zhKYtXts/Librebar-X.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/b5mC7H6H/DVDUser.png
https://i.ibb.co/GfCkM0g1/soulseekuserbar.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/0jRYyw7R/Trash-User.png
https://i.ibb.co/gLNfFjqc/098.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/QjqVW8xT/xfceuserbar.png
tanuki
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


Surfing the Web
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: tanuki
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: tanuki
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanCubone, I Choose You!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 24 Mar 2026 @087 » Embed

You spelt shrine as "shriens"... cute shrine tho!  :seal:

Thanks for the compliment and the bug callout - I've fixed that spelling mistake (and another)!

I like that the houses change the background too. Nice work. :)

I'm glad you liked that! I really wanted it to feel like you were visiting their homes! I tried to group different content on which house I thought it would best belong as well.

Logged
Furbisms
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


What's up party people?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: furbisms
iMood: Furbisms
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cherry Blossom PetalsPlush ToyビートルさんFairy CreatureDiamondcall me beep me
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 24 Mar 2026 @366 » Toggle Font Embed

It's awesome! I really like how the image map is set up and all the different things you have.

Logged

https://dragcave.net/image/dq1uq.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/ni1ijVU.gifhttps://finaloutpost.net/s/piEqa.png

Artifact Swap: Phone FerretPhone OctopusPhone CardFrying Pan
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe