Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 08 Oct 2026 - @509.90
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  My website!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: My website!  (Read 1256 times)
Memory
Guest

« on: Spring, 26 Mar 2026 @124 » Embed

I saw some people make topics where they share their websites, so I thought I’d do the same! You’ll find info on my franchise OCs there, my interests, fan art I’ve made, a “yap corner” (think like a microblog), and a page dedicated to sites I like + webrings and cliques I’m apart of!

https://fiercefreesia.neocities.org/

« Last Edit: Spring, 28 Mar 2026 @699 by fiercefreesia » Logged
stellarfieldanomaly
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


Missing, presumed alive.
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 26 Mar 2026 @168 » Embed

A fellow neocities denizen!

I like your site, it's easy on the eyes and to navigate. Your gallery implementation is really clean!

Logged

The world turns, ignorant of the goings on on its surface.
Memory
Guest

« Reply #2 on: Spring, 26 Mar 2026 @185 » Embed

A fellow neocities denizen!

I like your site, it's easy on the eyes and to navigate. Your gallery implementation is really clean!

Thank you!  :4u:

Logged
ValyceNegative
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Your Average Toony Wolf!
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: valycenegative
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Game MachineGrass MailViolet Ribbon of WelcomeJoined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 26 Mar 2026 @365 » Embed

What a delightful color palette, I can almost smell the sweet scent of flowers seeing your page!
I'm eager to see your Gargoyles OC page complete, I loved that show! X3

Logged

https://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_90s.gifhttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/vnbanner_16138b.pnghttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_taurus.gif
Memory
Guest

« Reply #4 on: Spring, 26 Mar 2026 @703 » Embed

Waaah, thank you!!

I love Gargoyles too; I heard about it years ago but only got around to watching it during the pandemic (along with Lupin III).

Logged
ValyceNegative
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Your Average Toony Wolf!
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: valycenegative
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Game MachineGrass MailViolet Ribbon of WelcomeJoined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: Spring, 27 Mar 2026 @231 » Embed

Hehe I used to catch it on TV when it first came out! It felt very "grown up" at the time, totally had a different atmosphere to the other Disney toons and if you liked it you were like the "cool kid" of the neighborhood who liked monsters and mysteries. XD
I can't remember if italian channels stopped broadcasting it or if I lost interest afterwards, but at the time I failed to watch it till the end. I discovered the entirety of the final season only during a recent rewatch with my husband xP

Logged

https://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_90s.gifhttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/vnbanner_16138b.pnghttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_taurus.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe