Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @576.70
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 424.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  Show off your recent purchases


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Show off your recent purchases  (Read 572 times)
Memory
Guest

« on: Spring, 01 May 2026 @174 » Embed

No idea if a thread like this already exists here. The title is self explanatory. You show off your recent purchases.

I'll start:

I got this dollfie of Gudako from Fate/Grand Order secondhand yesterday. I found someone selling it for an insanely low price (under $300 low) so I got it. Now I have a dollfie. Yay (yes they are huge. I am struggling to figure out where exactly I want to put it lol)

https://i.ibb.co/D0nqw3s/PXL-20260501-030148019.jpg

Logged
rtdsx
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


idk what to write here
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 01 May 2026 @388 » Embed

I cant show it because i dont have a picture of it, but its the white Xbox Series S 1TB. My first next-gen console

Logged

nerdy things keep being nerdy
bugholder's epiphany
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


why do they call it oven
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 02 May 2026 @391 » Toggle Font Embed

https://i.imgur.com/9LpLRrd.jpeg
Recently got this a few days ago, two VHSes of Nine Inch Nails back in the 90s, one of the shows they were doing abck in the day & one full of music videos. Really nice stuff :)
Also ordered a album for a anime that i have a soft spot for but it's not gonna get here until later in the month </3

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe