Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 26, 2024 - @466.62 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 33/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema
| | |-+  Interface - Umami

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Interface - Umami  (Read 69 times)
Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

iMood: Misanthropic

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« on: April 10, 2024 @906.39 »

I wondered if anyone here had seen or was a fan of Interface by UMAMI - it's been one of my fave things for quite some time... I feel this eerily comforting sense of nostalgia for it despite it being new media.

I am rather fond of Mischief, the quantum mechanical shapeshifting clown thing. Though I am partial to clown monsters/creatures.

I thought I'd share one of my fave Mischief doodles, where I drew him along with another strange clown creature I adore; Surprise Party Fiddlesticks, a weird, demonic, sentient pile of sticks, fabric, balloons and wires - a scarecrow clown! (Yeah, I play League of Legends)

Art by me, 2020

My two Mischief stuffies

T-shirt my buddy got me for my birthday in 2021

Has anyone else watched this series or drawn Mischief fanarts?  :loved:

TheFrugalGamer
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2024 @625.17 »

I love these, especially your fan art! And that shirt is amazing. I watched all the way through Interface a while back and found it intriguing. Of course it's rather cryptic and I didn't understand all of it at the time, so I plan on going back and re-watching it again, but I'm letting it "settle," if you will. I think UMAMI is incredibly talented!

Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

iMood: Misanthropic

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2024 @693.77 »

Yesssss UMAMI is amazing! I love their stuff even outside of the Interface cartoon.

Yeah I get what you mean, I had to re-watch the entire/full series 3+ times to finally understand what was happening... I do have a thing for Mischief though - I think magical clown creatures are just he best!!

Also thank you, I love the shirt too, it's a little faded now cos I've warn it so much haha!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi