Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @701.45
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  Switching my main website (toraq.nekoweb.org)


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Switching my main website (toraq.nekoweb.org)  (Read 1574 times)
ToraQ
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


I'm just a silly comet worm browsing the forums
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Summer, 02 Aug 2026 @971 » Toggle Font Embed

Update: My site has moved to Neocities! Please check that one out instead.

Original OP:
I've had Carrd for my main website for ages, but since I found a template I'd enjoy using for my own website, I've now decided to use Nekoweb for that purpose. That means, my Carrd website will now be used to host links to my other accounts (I tried to use Linktree, but the lag is just too unbearable).

If you want to check out the Nekoweb site, click here! So far, only the front page and the Tamagotchi Paradise page are up, and it's quite barren, but I'll try to keep you guys up to date.


« Last Edit: Summer, 21 Aug 2026 @857 by Melooon » Logged

https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/73875235_0mxOvBEzWiUm8ly.png
Solo dev of Mimosa and the Clocktower. Click on the image above to enter the MATC portal.
Feel free to contact me if it's anything important, but I tend to be busy irl.
inulex
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


the internet is like the ocean
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: inulex

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
trans yappin kittayVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 02 Aug 2026 @222 » Toggle Font Embed

i really love your color scheme! welcome to nekoweb family :D

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/Ljw7JvQ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eIK5iG7.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/k7mTvIf.png
https://inulex.nekoweb.org/images/sitebutton1.pnghttps://drfred.nekoweb.org/collection/buttons/button-deletesocial2.gifhttps://drfred.nekoweb.org/collection/buttons/button-spamton1.png
ToraQ
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


I'm just a silly comet worm browsing the forums
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 02 Aug 2026 @244 » Toggle Font Embed

i really love your color scheme! welcome to nekoweb family :D

Thank you! I've actually had this website for years, but I haven't touched it until recently.

Logged

https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/73875235_0mxOvBEzWiUm8ly.png
Solo dev of Mimosa and the Clocktower. Click on the image above to enter the MATC portal.
Feel free to contact me if it's anything important, but I tend to be busy irl.
honeyontoast
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Stormin through the party like my name was El Niño
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: honeyontoast

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 02 Aug 2026 @607 » Embed

Seconding the lovely colour palette, nice choice.

Looking forward to seeing the art gallery open  :eyes:

Logged
dogbrain
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


melting down army guys to make green tea
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: robdog
iMood: robdog
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 05 Aug 2026 @121 » Toggle Font Embed

heyyyyy congratulations! i'm proud of you for making the jump :-) it was a huge learning curve for me when i stopped using drag-and-drop site makers as my main platform but very much worth it in the end.

Logged

it/he
https://files.catbox.moe/0fmlx1.gif https://file.garden/aJ42hERaRB8KTsjG/IMG_0702.gif
time is flying like an arrow, and the clock hands go so fast they make the wind blow, and it makes the pages of the calendar go flying out the window one by one
https://file.garden/aJ42hERaRB8KTsjG/IMG_1434.gif


Artifact Swap: Dig Creature
TheFrugalGamer
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #5 on: Summer, 06 Aug 2026 @954 » Toggle Font Embed

Very cute! I LOVE your Tamagotchi Paradise page! I just recently bought a glacier Paradise, but haven't run it yet since I'm running a few others at the moment. I really like how you're tracking your pets!

Logged


Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Pink TulipEmerald OreAquamarine
ToraQ
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


I'm just a silly comet worm browsing the forums
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: Summer, 11 Aug 2026 @935 » Toggle Font Embed

Very cute! I LOVE your Tamagotchi Paradise page! I just recently bought a glacier Paradise, but haven't run it yet since I'm running a few others at the moment. I really like how you're tracking your pets!

Thank you so much! I made this page so I could show off every tama I've raised on both devices. I've been keeping it up to date on occasion so I don't have to wear myself out.

That said, the Art Gallery is open! Only the 2023 section is available, and so far the layout is a bit barebones since I use the Melonland Gallery Maker CSS. I'll consider changing it to match the sitewide layout later

@honeyontoast Pinging since you were interested

Logged

https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/73875235_0mxOvBEzWiUm8ly.png
Solo dev of Mimosa and the Clocktower. Click on the image above to enter the MATC portal.
Feel free to contact me if it's anything important, but I tend to be busy irl.
ToraQ
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


I'm just a silly comet worm browsing the forums
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #7 on: Summer, 15 Aug 2026 @816 » Toggle Font Embed

The 2024 gallery is open! I should be able to open up the 2025 one later. As for the 2026 one, I decided not to open it until at least early 2027 because I'm still going to make more artworks this year. That said, I will start working on the projects page soon so keep an eye out for that.

Edit: Actually all galleries (except 2026) are open!

« Last Edit: Summer, 16 Aug 2026 @971 by ToraQ » Logged

https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/73875235_0mxOvBEzWiUm8ly.png
Solo dev of Mimosa and the Clocktower. Click on the image above to enter the MATC portal.
Feel free to contact me if it's anything important, but I tend to be busy irl.
ToraQ
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


I'm just a silly comet worm browsing the forums
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #8 on: Summer, 18 Aug 2026 @028 » Toggle Font Embed

I am no longer using Nekoweb to host my main website. It is now on Neocities! The reason for that is because I was planning to pay for Nekoweb's subscription service primarily for their WYSIWYG because of my dislike towards CodePen, but then I realized they didn't have PayPal as a payment option for it.

Logged

https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/73875235_0mxOvBEzWiUm8ly.png
Solo dev of Mimosa and the Clocktower. Click on the image above to enter the MATC portal.
Feel free to contact me if it's anything important, but I tend to be busy irl.
ToraQ
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


I'm just a silly comet worm browsing the forums
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #9 on: Summer, 19 Aug 2026 @707 » Toggle Font Embed

The projects page on my website is open!

I only have four projects listed here just so I don't overwhelm myself, so feel free to look around! Also I made a writeup of Metamorphism here, just so you guys can familiarize yourselves with it. It's not a new project though, but it's been around for years.

Logged

https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/73875235_0mxOvBEzWiUm8ly.png
Solo dev of Mimosa and the Clocktower. Click on the image above to enter the MATC portal.
Feel free to contact me if it's anything important, but I tend to be busy irl.
ToraQ
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


I'm just a silly comet worm browsing the forums
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #10 on: Summer, 20 Aug 2026 @669 » Toggle Font Embed

I'm sort of close to finishing up my website, but the guestbook is live! Feel free to leave some messages there!

Also, I added and customized my Tamamiku widget (you can get it here, but you need a Widgetstar account + website connected to Kicya) to represnt one of my characters, Meta! It's on the front page, so you guys can try it out yourself.

Logged

https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/73875235_0mxOvBEzWiUm8ly.png
Solo dev of Mimosa and the Clocktower. Click on the image above to enter the MATC portal.
Feel free to contact me if it's anything important, but I tend to be busy irl.
ToraQ
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


I'm just a silly comet worm browsing the forums
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #11 on: Summer, 21 Aug 2026 @071 » Toggle Font Embed

I finished setting up my blog page! Recent posts being made will show up on the home page.

And with that, I consider my website to be fully set up! I'll add or alter things overtime, so keep an eye out!

Logged

https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/73875235_0mxOvBEzWiUm8ly.png
Solo dev of Mimosa and the Clocktower. Click on the image above to enter the MATC portal.
Feel free to contact me if it's anything important, but I tend to be busy irl.
schlime9k
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Forever personalising my profile
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: schlime9k
iMood: schlime9k
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #12 on: Summer, 21 Aug 2026 @336 » Toggle Font Embed

Looking great so far, @ToraQ , loving the colour scheme and design. Sucks that Nekoweb didn't work out for you, hope they add paypal for you sometime in the future, but enjoy Neocities because it's just as great imo, I've been using it for a while now, even on their subscription and it's been great so far!

Hope to see more updates soon about your site and how it's going!

Logged

https://schlime.online/images/buttons/wsw.gif

Artifact Swap: HALLOWEEN!Physical media FOREVA!I met Dan Q on Melonland!DogmeatAce Honeymami
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe