Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 06 Oct 2026 - @492.40
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: ozwomp is requesting your location :ozwomp: [Agree] Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  © ∙ Music
| | |-+  shermy's jams


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: shermy's jams  (Read 324 times)
sherm
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


little bird eat bug and YELL
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: spiderchomper

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« on: Summer, 08 Aug 2026 @959 » Embed

content warning: earworms. I'll cw anything specific in the song notes :mark:

Howdy :ha:  I'm still new round these parts and haven't had the spoons to put together an intro post just yet BUT! I wanted to put a list out there of some of the tracks that just... live on repeat in my head. If there's no notes on a song, it doesn't mean it's any less of a banger, it just means I might not have the words to express quite how it makes me feel. I'll add more as they cycle up :grin:


Added 8/7/26
Frightened Rabbit - Holy - this has been STUCK in my head for days
Blackbird Raum - Bury the Record - the fiddle line. :loved:
Fontaines D.C. - Roy's Tune
Carla Morrison - Ansiedad and No Me Llames

« Last Edit: Summer, 08 Aug 2026 @964 by sherm » Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe