This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @243.84
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~ Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  Coolest photo(s) you've taken?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Coolest photo(s) you've taken?  (Read 551 times)
oro_junestar
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


I'm the ghost, actually. But yeah, rockage.
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
artifact guystar cutieGreat Posts Pacman3d starJoined 2026!
« on: Summer, 12 Aug 2026 @174 » Embed

i just really really wanna share this one photo i took at the beach while it was stormy LOOK AT THIS THE COLORS ARE SO YUMMYYYY
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HNy4ofqXUAAgPYS?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Logged

Pac-Man! My readings suggest a nearby ghost to rescue! Either that, or I have spaghetti sauce on my monitor.

Artifact Swap: black n lilac yappin kittaymelon yappin kittayblack n lime yappin kittaycuppa joe (#1 :3)Blue ham-ham rangerGay NeurodivergentWebsite WizardBugbooooCatCherryLil ghost friendQurbysuck itPopsicleGaryLazy (part1)Lazy (part2)Yarn kittyVillager Spawn Egg
ffaf
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 12 Aug 2026 @311 » Embed

Do not have a pic to share right now — but I might if I get to my old backup! —, I just wanted to say that your shot is really great and atmospheric!

Logged
poesu
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


So many links, so little time
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
From Tuffy with ❤️lil custardVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!CattoJoined 2026!sunflower
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 12 Aug 2026 @319 » Toggle Font Embed

Here's mine! It's slightly edited, but I don't remember if I did anything other than colour correction and cropping. Taken with a Nokia 7.1

https://poesu.neocities.org/photos/2022-002.webp

Logged

https://poesu.neocities.org/images/my_button.pnghttps://poesu.neocities.org/buttons/88x31/no_squircle.webphttps://poesu.neocities.org/buttons/88x31/accessibility.webp
https://imgur.com/kcQQAM4.pnghttps://imgur.com/6YtLZau.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

Artifact Swap: Ada the ButterflyRemember?<html>I met Dan Q on Melonland!MelonPaintIcecream sundaePuzzlingender pearl yappin kittayDripping inkyshroomoupyUseless nested <div>Shang Mu AcademyfunguyPhone's Ringing!Pastel eyebatLarge watercraftKitty KittyLollipopPink camera flashEyeSeeYou
Rubbereon
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
NoSmoking!Hope, the silliest ink kittayyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 15 Aug 2026 @661 » Embed

It's so good it could probably be on a magazine cover about beer.
https://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/art/IMG_20250827_151302.avif

Logged

https://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20695.gifFuzzy fwiendhttps://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20696.gifhttps://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20697.gif
https://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/penguin.gifLinux userhttps://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/penguin.gif
↓ All my web profiles are available on this website ↓
https://fursona.directory/@rubbereon :eyes:

Artifact Swap: pearl yappin kittayGreen SpiffoJust CheeseTomato SliceCourage Creampuffsmiley
theinvertedform
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


the inverted form of the commodity fetish
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 19 Aug 2026 @646 » Embed

https://umt.world/assets/images/propprive1.jpg

i had the concept of a "burning private property sign" and went out to create it. took the photo on film and developed it myself. it was extremely cold, my fingers got numb. the sign was plastic laminate and i had to use some kind of fuel to get it to actually burn.

Logged

I see nothing, it's because there is nothing, or it's because I have no eyes, or both, that makes three possibilities, to choose from ...
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Enter Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe