This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @345.65
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☞ ∙ Life on the Web
| | |-+  ☁︎ ∙ Web Spelunking (Links)
| | | |-+  Map of Geocities


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Map of Geocities  (Read 346 times)
flowerrobin
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Summer, 13 Aug 2026 @668 » Embed

Screenshot-2026-08-13-at-15-59-08" border="0

Hey everyone! Haven't posted here in a while!

About two years ago now I started making this map of Geocities on GIMP as part of my university dissertation project but I abandoned it in favour of making GIFs for my website. I based this map on all the "sections" of Geocities, available to see on this archive: https://geocities.restorativland.org/

Now that I'm done with university, I'm hoping to pick this back up again I'd really appreciate any thoughts or feedback. The main thing I was stuck on was the "shape" of the land - my university tutor said it has to be intentional, but I have no idea what to do for it. I was thinking of making it in the shape of the letter "G" but I'm not sure. :ohdear: Would really like to know what you all think of it so far!  :wizard:

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Enter Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe