This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 05 Oct 2026 - @786.84
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: ozwomp is requesting your location :ozwomp: [Agree] Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  © ∙ Music
| | |-+  what are you listening to right now?


« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25 Print Embed
Author Topic: what are you listening to right now?  (Read 81041 times)
Audball
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


WOE BE TO THOSE WHO SEE!!!
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
iMood: audball

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #300 on: Autumn, 28 Sep 2024 @182 » Toggle Font Embed

Been on a big Deltron 3030 kick.



Time Keeps on Slipping is the name of this track. From 2000!

After listening to this track you can definitely hear the influence both Del The Funky Homosapien and Dan The Automator had while producing Gorillaz's 2001 self-titled album.

This whole album is incredible.

Logged

~~~"On some nights, nights when it is very quiet,
and we feel as if no one is watching, we breathe life back
into what we once had and sometimes those bones stand right up,
walk around, and dance for just a bit."~~~
~Adam Gnade, After Tonight, Everything Will Be Different
https://audball.neocities.org/signature2.gif
~~~"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."~~~
~Kurt Vonnegut Jr., Slaughterhouse Five
littlesecret
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


@1x__1
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #301 on: Autumn, 29 Sep 2024 @979 » Toggle Font Embed

Ive been listening to this mix today. Its got some ambient and rock vibes and some really beautiful moments. It lead me to this little album which is very nice

I've also been listening to this song called Rose. The singing is perfectly off and jagged. The song feels rainy and sleepy and moody. Hope u listen to one of them  :)

Logged
dotmidi
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


manly men can doll, too!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Happy ShoesGift of CubesealVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!ビートルさんPolyamorousMooshroom Spawn Egg
« Reply #302 on: Winter, 25 Dec 2024 @206 » Toggle Font Embed

I am but a simple man

 :seal:  :seal:  :seal:

Logged


Artifact Swap: DazzlerOrange Tulip
foxmosis
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View ProfileArt


thought about making my name on here twofrogs but
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
ribbitJoined 2024!
« Reply #303 on: Winter, 28 Dec 2024 @225 » Embed

It turns out it was slightly cheaper to buy this album as a CD off their Bandcamp than it would have been to buy a digital download, so I bought the CD and this is my favorite song off the album.  Plus I got a new CD!  Which I like getting new CDs!  My vinyl collection started when I was a teenager and kept going so it's got a wider range of taste.  My CD collection started as a teenager but stopped a little into my 20's.  So it's a little more two dimensional genre wise as it's when I first getting into music.  Anyways here's the song lol


Logged

https://foxmosis.com/resources/images/other/twofrogs.png
https://foxmosis.com/resources/coolpics/favsiggy.gif
appleAlc
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Laid my son on the bier, burned the wreath
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #304 on: Winter, 01 Jan 2025 @076 » Toggle Font Embed

I’m currently listening to Heavy Metal & Reflective by Azealia Banks! I’d heard for ages that it was a great song, but I only recently got around to listening to it.

Logged

~~~~You can never tell the truth, but you can tell something that sounds like it~~~~
(she/her)
dima
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW


tell me a scary story
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #305 on: Winter, 02 Jan 2025 @158 » Toggle Font Embed

this fennec fox DJ guy...i wish they released mixes more often, i really like their taste.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyXgI0ZHqXY

in terms of albums...I'm still addicted to 1975's recent album, even though it's been two years. I just got the new Glass Animals record too (the cool orange variant) but I haven't spun it yet.

Logged

:dog: awawawawaawawa
echogecko
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


skeletonfucker.neocities.org
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #306 on: Winter, 02 Jan 2025 @220 » Embed



i just listened to this! i love kikuo and other vocaloid artists :D
this is probably kikuos most wholesome song lol, even though its still kinda creepy

Logged

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f599c91970e350ed015c9787a6995370/254aa231130777ad-7e/s75x75_c1/91f29d1fb959c52dec0e4e75cc9aea771876b9c8.gifvPerseus, a real life angel on the internet https://64.media.tumblr.com/e816f941d78942518f5359497865941e/254aa231130777ad-83/s75x75_c1/5defaa3056b3e4591c9d23cbae91266225da6e06.gifv
https://external-media.spacehey.net/media/sf_bf8qD5ozo4z8dq4cmXmIQaZDrULSPEAQ1oiLUmWGo=/https://64.media.tumblr.com/246ebdafa8a626dfcb2deea7cf7b3f0a/c75d0d46ed71c6d2-f0/s250x250_c1/34c4c4743540508db85f3a0221654d24a0f4cb12.pnj https://i.postimg.cc/rsCX6XW3/wavytrans.gif https://i.postimg.cc/ZqKbQqhL/halflife1button.gif
appleAlc
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Laid my son on the bier, burned the wreath
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #307 on: Winter, 02 Jan 2025 @271 » Toggle Font Embed

I’m currently listening to “Wings of Heaven” by Rose McDowall, off of her album Cut With The Cake Knife. It’s a fun little time! I haven’t listened to her as much as I did back when I was more active on here, so there’s a fun little tie with me actually coming back to life on here :skull:  :skull: :skull:

Logged

~~~~You can never tell the truth, but you can tell something that sounds like it~~~~
(she/her)
crazyroostereye
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


I am most defiantly a Human
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Crazyroostereye
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #308 on: Winter, 02 Jan 2025 @538 » Embed

 :mark: WARNING the Art style is sometimes a bit Gory

I listend today to LuLuYam's new EP, BURNOUT, which I really like. I really love CENTIPEDE LEGS song. I dont know what specific Genera here music can be sorted by but I really like here songs.

« Last Edit: Winter, 02 Jan 2025 @540 by crazyroostereye » Logged

https://crazyroostereye.de/stuff/Crazy31.gifhttps://ayoreis.com/static/Arch.pnghttps://crazyroostereye.de/stuff/Zen31.png
appleAlc
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Laid my son on the bier, burned the wreath
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #309 on: Winter, 14 Jan 2025 @726 » Toggle Font Embed

“Sinaloon Milk Snake Song” by The Mountain Goats. I think Zopilote Machine as a whole is a splendid album. “Grendel’s Mother”, “Going to Lebanon”, and “Alpha Incipiens” are probably my favourite songs off of it; they’re some of my favorite Mountain Goats songs period.

Logged

~~~~You can never tell the truth, but you can tell something that sounds like it~~~~
(she/her)
dotmidi
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


manly men can doll, too!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Happy ShoesGift of CubesealVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!ビートルさんPolyamorousMooshroom Spawn Egg
« Reply #310 on: Winter, 15 Jan 2025 @807 » Toggle Font Embed


I'm takin' a ride with my best friend!  :seal:



I’m currently listening to “Wings of Heaven” by Rose McDowall, off of her album Cut With The Cake Knife. It’s a fun little time! I haven’t listened to her as much as I did back when I was more active on here, so there’s a fun little tie with me actually coming back to life on here :skull:  :skull: :skull:
I think its an extreme coincidence that we both used to be really into Strawberry Switchblade back when we both were more active.. I've also come to life more on here, maybe I should go back to listening to Strawberry Switchblade too...  :tongue:

Logged


Artifact Swap: DazzlerOrange Tulip
eote
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


Do what you want forever!
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: litten

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #311 on: Winter, 15 Jan 2025 @860 » Toggle Font Embed



The Return of the Obra Dinn soundtrack! One of the best video game OSTs I've heard in a long time :grin:

Logged

https://file.garden/ZxFCdiZD_A4ytdsm/smiles.gif
https://i.imgur.com/dpvcgnH.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/UmLabtf.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/BmX8wjj.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/4Npqao0.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/THfNQiy.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/pr3ClAC.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YCsvWGa.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/VNDQGBC.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/CifSY9E.png
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #312 on: Winter, 15 Jan 2025 @950 » Toggle Font Embed

I'm takin' a ride with my best friend! 
I've been really enjoying this one :seal: dm have never really stayed on my radar, but this makes me think I should look into them more!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
dotmidi
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


manly men can doll, too!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Happy ShoesGift of CubesealVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!ビートルさんPolyamorousMooshroom Spawn Egg
« Reply #313 on: Winter, 15 Jan 2025 @956 » Toggle Font Embed

I've been really enjoying this one :seal: dm have never really stayed on my radar, but this makes me think I should look into them more!

They really do have a LOT of good songs, I think you would really like most of the Some Great Reward album honestly. It has a very succinct sound that I think would strike interest with you!  :innocent:

Very classic.
Edit: I had seen them live 2 years back now and that's why I posted the song here to be honest.. It takes me back to that time, I really felt there in the moment and the songs rattled my very core hearing it live. Seeing my photos and videos of that time put a big smile on my face, it is a memory I will have as a treasure for a long time.

« Last Edit: Winter, 15 Jan 2025 @959 by dotmidi » Logged


Artifact Swap: DazzlerOrange Tulip
Absentmind
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View ProfileArt


Torture me with sorcery
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanSmashing Pumpkins Live June 2024 !First 1000 Members!Café ClubJoined 2022!
« Reply #314 on: Winter, 22 Jan 2025 @451 » Toggle Font Embed

Logged

https://sig.rsbandb.com/s/78/Ugly%20prick.png

Artifact Swap: I met Dan Q on Melonland!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25 Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe