Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @700.83
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  MVNDY - PROJECT ARCHIVE


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: MVNDY - PROJECT ARCHIVE  (Read 186 times)
yuna2k
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖎 🇨🇱
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« on: Autumn, 22 Sep 2026 @896 » Embed

Hey everyone!

I've been working on MVNDY, a comic project I'm developing, and I've also been building a website for it from scratch.

The comic revolves around techno, dreams and other dimensions. Instead of making a normal promotional website, I wanted the site itself to feel like part of that world.

So I started treating it as an archive of recovered material. There are character files, phenomena, artwork and blog entries, but I've also started hiding documents and other things throughout the site that you can discover by exploring.

I'm building everything with plain HTML/CSS/JS on Neocities, and honestly the process of making the website has started influencing how I think about the comic itself.

It's still very much in development, but I'd love to hear what people here think about the site, especially the atmosphere and the idea of discovering parts of the story through the web.

MVNDY:
https://mvndy.cl/

I'm also curious if anyone here has made a website that became part of the fictional world of their project rather than just a site about it.


Logged

Currently developing MVNDY:

A comic in about techno, dissidences and the dichotomy between good and evil... or about techno, dreams and other dimensions.

↓ ENTER THE ARCHIVE ↓
https://mvndy.cl/
Assorted Amblings
Newbie
*
View Profile WWWArt


Warm greetings!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 06 Oct 2026 @017 » Embed

Whoah! This looks incredible :-)

Logged

The rotation of the earth really makes our day! :-)

https://amaleihna.neocities.org/Images/Rotating%20Earth.GIF
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe