Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @700.80
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :sleep: These are fast times on the World Wide Web~ Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  Nominate Your Site for Doorstep Expansion!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Nominate Your Site for Doorstep Expansion!  (Read 268 times)
hi_tsem
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


<3
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« on: Autumn, 25 Sep 2026 @514 » Embed

Hello everybody!  :unite:  I've finally started a project that has been in the back of my mind for ages, waiting to come out - and it's called Doorstep Expansion. Every week, sometimes more frequently and sometimes less, I write rave reviews of personal websites that have delighted me over the years. Old reviews are archived in a .txt file that you can download from the top of the page.

https://oritsemughone.nekoweb.org/sandbox/doorstep-expansion/doorstep.gif

I'm posting here to encourage forum members to nominate their websites for review... I have a long list (66) of beloved websites, but because this is a passion project, I will of course prioritize anyone who wants to be hyped up for their care + creativity.

To nominate your site, please add it to this directory (really a guestbook). Sites I've reviewed are always added afterwards. You can also send me an email  :smile:  (This is a good option if you want to tell me more about your process/learning/influences - I'll read with attention and respond.)

The title 'Doorstep Expansion' was given to me by my partner, and to me it suggests a quiet adventure :defrag: Thank you for reading and please participate !
 

Edit: I would like to add (I owe a lot to this place!) that the background on Doorstep is from TextureTown!



« Last Edit: Autumn, 25 Sep 2026 @859 by hi_tsem » Logged

http://www.tsemone.com/newsletter/cyberletter-assets/titlev3.png
hi_tsem
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


<3
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 26 Sep 2026 @710 » Embed

Thank you to everyone who has already nominated their site! Look forward to the reviews over the next few months!  :mail:

Logged

http://www.tsemone.com/newsletter/cyberletter-assets/titlev3.png
Assorted Amblings
Newbie
*
View Profile WWWArt


Warm greetings!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 06 Oct 2026 @863 » Embed

We've nominated our site, Amaleihna! :-) Thank you so much for setting up this site. Do you have a button we could link to on our website? We'd love to support your site!

Logged

The rotation of the earth really makes our day! :-)

https://amaleihna.neocities.org/Images/Rotating%20Earth.GIF
LIQUIDCULT
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


web revivalist and irl survivalist
⛺︎ My Room
OS: Windows 8, Windows 11
Newgrounds: liquidculture

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
OscarEddyEddEdMaromiQueen
« Reply #3 on: Today at @014 » Embed

I want to nominate my site eventually but I feel like it still needs a lot of work before its ready  :tnt:

Logged

Recovering insomniac... :sleep:
https://liquidcult.neocities.org/banners/cattime.gif

Artifact Swap: oh heck it has a bombConan EdogawaMove it, football head!KarafactThe Tan Mom From That One Episode of PPGSesame StreetHamsterHot Air BalloonSelma BouvierTazDaphneVelmaMisty MoonButtercupTinkebellBatman Spiffotools (for crafting things)h2goWolf Spawn EggPlank
ValyceNegative
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Your Average Toony Wolf!
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: valycenegative
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Game MachineGrass MailViolet Ribbon of WelcomeJoined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: Today at @307 » Embed

I've also nominated my site, thank you so much for the opportunity! If you ever come around to actually review it, I'm really curious on what you'll say about it. X3

Have you ever thought of giving out a little graphics saying something like "my site has been featured on Doorstep Expansion!" to webmasters? This way, they could feature it like an award on their site and link back so more people can know about your project. ^^

Logged

https://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_90s.gifhttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/vnbanner_16138b.pnghttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_taurus.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe