Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 28, 2024 - @500.66 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 37/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hello, everyone!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello, everyone!!  (Read 594 times)
DoctorDizzy
Casual Poster ⚓︎

I will become the god of this new world!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: doctordizzy
iMood: DoctorDizzyspin

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: October 11, 2022 @749.18 »

Hey, I'm new to the forum and I'm excited to meet you all :chill:
I'm Dizzy, I'm in my early twenties, I like video games and whatever else captures my interest, I'm an aspiring jack of all trades, and I'm currently learning HTML/CSS!

My website can be found right over here! It's a huge work in progress -- I'm not necessarily the best at finishing things :ohdear:

I found this site on Melon's Homepage, and what I love the most about making things is that I made those things! I really do want to be good at everything I set my mind to someday, and I love how the Internet kinda helps me do that, I guess? Like, I'm acting as the person I want to be online, and it's great. :chill:

Sorry if this doesn't make any sense, but I really am happy to meet you guys!

I am lightning... The rain transformed!
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2022 @897.49 »

Hey! this seems like just the place for you! I hope you love it here ^^ everyone is super friendly and Very helpful for aspiring HTML/CSS coders like yourself! :cheesy:

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2022 @492.30 »

Hi Dizzy, welcome to the forum :4u:

Thats a great start for an early site, and I know you will be EXCELLENT at everything you put your mind too, it just takes time, and even if your not always excellent (no one is), its still worth it because you only get one life and you might as well enjoy it :cheesy:

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
DoctorDizzy
Casual Poster ⚓︎

I will become the god of this new world!

StatusCafe: doctordizzy
iMood: DoctorDizzyspin

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2022 @147.64 »

Thank you both for the warm welcome! I'm very glad to have found a positive community here! ^^

I'll definitely have to check out those links in your Welcome Pack, Melon! :O Today hasn't been the best so I don't think that I'll be looking into those today, but I'll definitely check them out at the soonest opportunity! I'm really excited to hang out here and get to know everyone :chill:

I am lightning... The rain transformed!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi