Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 10 Oct 2026 - @748.84
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's only life! :dog: Guild Events: Weekly zine jam 16: Games
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  hello! i'm flyday, and i'm returning to the indie web ❤️


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: hello! i'm flyday, and i'm returning to the indie web ❤️  (Read 127 times)
flydayjams
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« on: Autumn, 09 Oct 2026 @227 » Embed

hello everyone! my name is bailey but i also go by flyday or flydayjams creatively on the internet. i was convinced (heavily influenced & peer pressured) by my partner to get back into web design, and dust off my html/css skills that i originally put to use putting together a small neocities site many years ago for my poetry and mixed media art when i was in middle school.

today, i'm quietly launching my personal website that i spent a couple weeks working on. i hadn't even touched html or css in years but it felt so natural to come back and i had so much fun finding websites that inspired me and building based on what i was seeing.

i hope dogrise.net can not only be a deeply personal website for myself, but also a digital home for all the digital dogs across the internet 🥰

would love any pointers, tips, ideas, or even just messages of warmth and shared experiences on how y'all are navigating this world! please say hi and let me know what y'all think of my website!

Logged
ValyceNegative
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Your Average Toony Wolf!
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: valycenegative
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Game MachineGrass MailViolet Ribbon of WelcomeJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 09 Oct 2026 @276 » Embed

Oh this is so precious! Your layout is so very tidy and organized, it makes everything readable. It's even easily browsable from mobile! I also love the orange and yellow palette, it's bright enough to give pleasant energetic vibes without being too flashy to read stuff. Can't wait to see more! Oh, and speaking of blog implementation, I've seen a popular thread here on the forum that gives out plenty of suggestions for that :)
I see your previous site was being hosted on Neocities, did you change hosting for Dogrise?

Also also, if you'd like, I'd love to exchange banners with you! <3 I'll leave mine here, feel free to choose your fav xD
https://www.valycenegative.it/res/img/affiliates/vnbanner_8831b.png
https://www.valycenegative.it/res/img/affiliates/vnbanner_8831.gif
https://www.valycenegative.it/res/img/affiliates/vnbanner_8831a.png

Logged

https://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_90s.gifhttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/vnbanner_16138b.pnghttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_taurus.gif
Limette
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Limette
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 09 Oct 2026 @350 » Toggle Font Embed

Your guestbook didn't work for me, so I'll post this entry here:

Quote
Hi! I handcoded my blog (I still need to make it look actually good, though). But before that I embedded a bearblog page through an iframe, inspired by how NinAcTi0N made her blog. (https://ninacti0n.art)

Logged

https://limette.neocities.org/assets/limette.gifhttps://file.garden/aJDdYDydqnG0q1NR/blinkies/exinc.gif
flydayjams
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #3 on: Today at @331 » Embed

Your guestbook didn't work for me, so I'll post this entry here:


oh no! i'll diagnose why my guestbook didn't work. thank you for the lead and appreciate the message! i hope to one day be advanced enough to handcode my blog exactly the way i want it 👀

Oh this is so precious! Your layout is so very tidy and organized, it makes everything readable. It's even easily browsable from mobile! I also love the orange and yellow palette, it's bright enough to give pleasant energetic vibes without being too flashy to read stuff. Can't wait to see more! Oh, and speaking of blog implementation, I've seen a popular thread here on the forum that gives out plenty of suggestions for that :)
I see your previous site was being hosted on Neocities, did you change hosting for Dogrise?

Also also, if you'd like, I'd love to exchange banners with you! <3 I'll leave mine here, feel free to choose your fav xD
https://www.valycenegative.it/res/img/affiliates/vnbanner_8831b.png
https://www.valycenegative.it/res/img/affiliates/vnbanner_8831.gif
https://www.valycenegative.it/res/img/affiliates/vnbanner_8831a.png

ahhh!!!! such nice words and feedback that i appreciate deeply. i am taking all of this to heart and will follow your lead on finding the thread about blog implementation.

also, my previous site (which is still up but mostly for archival purposes) was being hosted on neocities, this site is being hosted on nekoweb mostly out of curiosity! i still love neocities and may go back to hosting future projects on there.

i'll grab a button and put it on my site, thank you!!!!! it'll go up once i finish my first (and bulky) update to the webpage :)

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe