Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 26, 2024 - @957.47 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 41/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ✎ ∙ Art Crafting
| | |-+  Nvidia Instant NeRF (Images to 3D scene)

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Nvidia Instant NeRF (Images to 3D scene)  (Read 765 times)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« on: November 04, 2022 @838.52 »

This probably deserves a longer topic, but Iv been messing around with Nvidias 3D rendering system recently and figured Id share it here for anyone interested!

This is a render I made of my dad while he was sitting in a local cafe. It has a mesh overlay to make it more obscure and arty; the meshes can be exported as 3D models, but the detailed textures you seen in the background cannot which is a bit of a pain. That said, Im working on an arts project atm and im super pleased with this process and will prob include a few of these renders :grin:

The project itself is a bit of a chore to setup; its open source but you need an Nvidia GPU in your computer and you need to compile the project from source: There is a pretty good tutorial here: https://github.com/bycloudai/instant-ngp-Windows

Watch the video they link at the top; just install everything (Also install GIT they forget that) and follow the steps; and when it asks for a data set; you literally just take about 20-100 photos of the thing you want to make a 3d model of, from different angles; thats your data set; pop it in and bobs your uncle! (The images don't need to align like a panorama; it will figure out the connections between objects! Make sure to resize images to about 1000px or it'll be really slow)

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

GUIDE: Mac - Quick compressing images for the web with Automator

Started by MelooonBoard ⁇ ∙ Tutorials

Replies: 0
Views: 1126
Last post June 05, 2022 @634.22
by Melooon
HELP: Tips on how to optimize images

Started by shevekBoard ☔︎ ∙ I need Help!

Replies: 6
Views: 557
Last post April 23, 2023 @906.83
by shevek
HELP: Practical issues with gallery images, in need of recommendations

Started by TheNothingMonsterBoard ☔︎ ∙ I need Help!

Replies: 7
Views: 437
Last post July 15, 2023 @66.66
by CytricAcid

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi