Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 26, 2024 - @373.38 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 29/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  The Goblin's Cave

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Goblin's Cave  (Read 316 times)
Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

iMood: Misanthropic

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« on: April 16, 2024 @3.51 »

I finally did it, I took the plunge and started making my site! You can see it here if you're interested:
THE GOBLIN CAVE

It's still very much under construction and I hope to keep adding to it and changing it till it looks exactly how I envision.  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:

Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2024 @967.94 »

I only realised the guestbook link was broken this morning... I wondered why nobody had written in it. Welp, it's fixed now  :dog:

Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2024 @0.23 »

I had some feedback that it wasn't obvious you had to click the cave image to enter the site, so I added text to make it more clear.  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:

bees
Casual Poster ⚓︎

iMood: lobb

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2024 @576.69 »

The critters on your site look oddly familiar but I can't place them! Are they from a movie? Either way, the graphics look pretty fun so far, can't wait to see more pages!

TheFrugalGamer
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2024 @593.08 »

The critters on your site look oddly familiar but I can't place them! Are they from a movie? Either way, the graphics look pretty fun so far, can't wait to see more pages!

I believe those are Boglins! They're a series of collectible toys that I only know of because one of the Youtubers I watch, Jim Stephanie Sterling, collects them. They look quite fun!

I finally did it, I took the plunge and started making my site! You can see it here if you're interested:
THE GOBLIN CAVE

It's still very much under construction and I hope to keep adding to it and changing it till it looks exactly how I envision.  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:

It's looking great so far! I recognize some of your artwork on the doodles page from when you posted it here. I like the new ones too!

bees
Casual Poster ⚓︎

iMood: lobb

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2024 @604.91 »

I believe those are Boglins! They're a series of collectible toys that I only know of because one of the Youtubers I watch, Jim Stephanie Sterling, collects them. They look quite fun!

That's really cool! I don't think I've ever seen them irl, but apparently they were an 80s thing (I'm a 90s kid) and I have no idea if they existed where I live. Apparently they were inspired by Jim Henson? That explains why their design just "clicks" for me haha.

Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: Today at @82.53 »

That is correct those are indeed Boglins! I have a big collection of them from both my childhood and from the revival of the toyline in 2019.

I will be adding photos of my collections pretty soon  :loved:

Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #7 on: Today at @83.96 »

It's looking great so far! I recognize some of your artwork on the doodles page from when you posted it here. I like the new ones too!

Oh I forgot to reply to this my bad!!! Thank you! I am gonna be adding more doodles and content soon, mostly photos of my collections and photos of my pets  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

I'm very excited to see how the site evolves as I change it and add to it!

I appreciate the visits though thank you both!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Theme Poll - Do you like the forum theme?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 13
Views: 4978
Last post August 12, 2023 @742.86
by vvinrg
MelonLand Vivaldi Theme ♡

Started by MelooonBoard ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects

Replies: 6
Views: 1631
Last post March 05, 2023 @376.64
by doubleincision
Old site themes?

Started by JackFrostBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 1
Views: 793
Last post October 04, 2023 @668.95
by Uneuclid

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi