Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @99.27 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 19/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 901.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: Love is not possession  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  hey there!!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hey there!!!  (Read 634 times)
bunny
Newbie ⚓︎

*maniacal laughter*

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: December 05, 2022 @441.67 »

hiya!! ive had an account here for a good while, but never got the courage to say hi until now, haha. I've peeked my head in and out here and there but never for too long, i'd like to change that.
my name is tea/matcha/punk, any works fine by me. i use he/they pronouns. im just a little jackalope on the keyboard.
ive always loved the old internet - i grew up really longing for it after my teen years were taken over by social media. i taught myself tiny amounts of html through neopets & deviantart as a preteen (when i def shouldnt have been on dA, lol), and took a web dev class in high school. i took another basic web development class last fall to brush up on my skills too. ive gotten decent practice here and there over the years through virtual pet sites and toyhouse, but after some recent...Internet Events that affected how i shared art I decided it was time to brush up on everything and make a full site to REALLY express myself, and connect with others who feel the same. I'd love to do front-end web development professionally one day when i can afford the classes.
I've been chipping away at it really slowly, but you can take a lookie at my site here. https://punk-warren.neocities.org/ its super unfinished but im honestly so proud of it despite that, i cant not share it! :omg:k:
my hobbies include rotating ocs around in my head for hours, lots and lots of drawing, roleplaying, some writing, and lots of video games. My favourite video game is Splatoon! I used to play it competitively, and i'd love to again one day.

im so happy to have found communities like this centered around the older, less social-media infested internet. i cant abandon social media completely since i make money off it, but its been so much nicer on my mental health being away from twitter alone for long periods of time and getting to express myself. i can share all the things i like in one place and not have to really worry about likes or retweets. one thing im especially excited to work on my website (together with a friend) is a page for the ttrpg campaign i play in. my character is heavily influenced by my nostalgia for the old internet in a scifi universe so i feel like she has a perfect little spot waiting for her there. :dive:

i hope you're all having a lovely night/morning/day. sorry about my rambles, im very excited xD This forum looks very nice, I am happy to lurk here! :ozwomp:

wodaro
Full Member ⚓︎

I should be drawing

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: wodaro
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2022 @596.66 »

Welcome!!

Your website looks super cool so far! I'm really excited to see it develop!! I'd especially love to see your ttrpg campaign page. I've also been planning on making a page for all my D&:grin: characters, and I love to hear about other peoples characters/campaign settings!

Hope to see you around the forum! :4u:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2022 @630.24 »

Hi, welcome to the forum! :4u:

Splatoon is very cool, Iv not played the 3rd one but I love the world of that game. Your site has a pleasant vibe, its progressing well!
my hobbies include rotating ocs around in my head for hours
thats relatable :tongue:

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi