Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 26, 2024 - @382.42 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 29/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  Toyhouse users, how do you sort your characters?

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Toyhouse users, how do you sort your characters?  (Read 365 times)
Grimlock
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Harley | He/they |

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: dinosaur
iMood: Grimlock

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: August 11, 2023 @392.82 »

personally i've just recently sorted my characters into the oc worlds they're in but it feels a little clunky with some characters being inside folders that are inside folders! its definitely reduced the clutter in my unsorted section though

levya
Full Member ⚓︎

just a little creature (she/her)

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2023 @608.45 »

I sort my characters by worlds, and if I want to organize the world a bit more I sort them into more specific folders, like for my mage college world I have students, professors, and townsfolk. I also set the folders within worlds style to flattened so all of the characters still appear on one page~

Kolo
Jr. Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: kolo

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2023 @721.69 »

Yes, the power of flattened folders can really make sorting them "nicer", especially if you have a lot of subfolders (you just set the parent folder to flattened). I also sort mine by worlds; what parent folder I flatten depends on how many characters are in that world. Flameverse is huge, so it's the countries that are flattened, not the global (or even continental) folder. But for my current batch of mains - there's only like ~70 of them distributed across 26 folders, so they get to sit together in an entirely flattened folder. It's fun to see the entire cast at once!

EDIT: oh I just looked at your Tumblr... it's a tiny, tiny world - I drew that pixel art you have on your pinned post!! :D I'm so happy to see you like it!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023 @724.04 by Kolo » Logged

⋆。˚⋆.°˖✧ but even in a box am i dreaming / of a galaxy of stars above my ceiling ✧˖°.⋆ ˚。⋆

icon by dovalore
Bede
Full Member ⚓︎

Your friendly neighborhood boygirl!

StatusCafe: azure
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2023 @773.82 »

I sort my characters by their worlds, as well!

Characters without a specific set 'world', I sort into 'Up For Sale', 'Sonas', 'Furries' and 'Media OCs'!

CELEBRATE THE REJECTS, EVISCERATE THE PRESETS ⋆。˚

Tommie ΘΔ
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Born 'n raised on the internet!

iMood: anchorgutz

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2023 @847.27 »

I usually sort by Sonas vs OCs! I have my sonas in their own category and my Ocs in another. Within the OC story folder i list different worlds that exist, and THEN I do OC pages :D

I organise it for myself because God knows I have no idea whats going on with half my ocs :drat:

for ref, heres my th!

Last night I drove to Harper's Ferry and I thought about you...
Grimlock
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Harley | He/they |

StatusCafe: dinosaur
iMood: Grimlock

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2023 @34.63 »

I also set the folders within worlds style to flattened so all of the characters still appear on one page
Oh yeah this makes the organization look way nicer!

EDIT: oh I just looked at your Tumblr... it's a tiny, tiny world - I drew that pixel art you have on your pinned post!! :D I'm so happy to see you like it!
oh wow small world... yeah i love it, it makes for a delightfully cute pagedoll! :-)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Why do you watch YouTube?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 55
Views: 5249
Last post April 10, 2024 @574.35
by Misanthropic Monster™
Underappreciated YouTube Channels You Want to Share

Started by GuestBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 48
Views: 3883
Last post April 11, 2024 @823.52
by Misanthropic Monster™
Interacting with other Users!

Started by dotmidiBoard ☞ ∙ Life on the Web

Replies: 2
Views: 630
Last post December 08, 2022 @903.44
by creaturefeature

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi