Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 25, 2024 - @396.26 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 40/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions
| | |-+  Oh wowie, five stars activity rating!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Oh wowie, five stars activity rating!  (Read 546 times)
« on: January 07, 2023 @145.83 »

I just saw that we actually achieve a five star activity rating pretty often these days. :ozwomp: That's the maximum level!
Since I have registered here, it's kind of the first time this is happening. Seems like we are growing well!
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2023 @159.20 »

I think today was a new record :ozwomp: Were you watching the "Guest/Bot" count earlier, there were 500 bots hitting the forum! Im actually gonna take some time over the next few days to add some new features, fix a few bugs and do some backups - now is a good time to send in any bug reports and requests!

Thanks to everyone who visited the forum today, we will bring forums back to life!

:unite:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
NacreousDreams
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Rockin' at the Dance of Exis

iMood: Eldridge_Jameson

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2023 @203.61 »

TOGETHER, WE CAN CHANGE THE FUTURE
Icey!
Sr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pro Bug Finder!OG! Joined 2021!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2023 @241.11 »

I wonder where all the activity is coming from.

:ozwomp: my beloved

sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎

the great

iMood: sigmatic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2023 @498.46 »

I noticed yesterday too, in the period in which I joined (late september/early november) it hovered around mostly 1 star and 2 star, with the occasional 3 star as peak and now since late december it's been exploding! I saw the Online User record as well and now I'm curious... In any case, exciting times!

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi