Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 29, 2024 - @641.05 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 41/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  tattoos and piercings

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: tattoos and piercings  (Read 346 times)
Quinn
Casual Poster ⚓︎

EW THERE IS A THIN SLUG ON TEH GROUND *braf*

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: riley
iMood: riley_

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: June 23, 2023 @772.49 »

i love seeing other people's tattoos and piercings!1 i only have my ears pierced but plan to get some more when im older. i don't plan on getting any tats,but  i love seeing what other people have. :ozwomp:

shevek
Sr. Member ⚓︎

˚₊⁀꒷₊˚︰₊︶꒦꒷₊⊹︰꒷

iMood: daintyeco

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2023 @781.31 »

I have three lobe piercings ("normal" ear piercings) on each side, so six. Only use two of them, the others thankfully don't grow shut so occasionally I use them as well.
I used to have a rook piercing, but it wouldn't heal over years and developed a small keloid. I think the angle and me sleeping on it occasionally just didn't work out. I took it out.
I have a tragus piercing I am very happy with but admittedly I forget its existence 99.9% of the time :grin: I've been telling myself to get nicer jewelry for it since... like 6 years now? Maybe soon. Rosegold!

I also used to have two nipple piercings. I liked the aesthetic of it, but sadly they were incompatible with the changes that area goes through during my cycle. Hormonal fluctuations seemed to aggravate them, even though they healed rather quickly (they can take up to 2 years to heal fully, mine were pretty much done after 1 year and were pretty comfortable after 6 months already).
Since people are usually curious about that: Getting them pierced hurts a lot less than you think. A lot less than going through cartilage, in my opinion. I was able to sleep on them a few days in. While other piercings hurt on and off for days while they healed, those really only hurt during the piercing process and if I accidentally bumped them. At some point I took them out; was just not worth it anymore to have angry piercings once a month.

Btw for tattoos there is also https://forum.melonland.net/index.php?topic=1316.msg14937#msg14937

I think I will never get a tattoo. I love the idea, but I only really like the fresh tattoo look, when it's still very black, very sharp, and is not healed yet. And that is impossible to keep up, even with taking really good care of it and potentially being lucky with how the body reacts to it. I've been thinking of really dainty, thin finger tattoos though, just some tiny stars or a little double venus; don't mind if it disappears off of my fingers. But the blurring can be pretty intense on the fingers...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2023 @785.84 by shevek » Logged

Odo was just an idea. Shevek is the proof.
SquidDied
Casual Poster

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: squiddied
iMood: Squid_Died

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2023 @384.78 »

i have only one piercing atm, one on my anti tragus, id love to get more though! iv had my lobes pierced once when i was young, they closed up but getting them reopened would be cool. as for other piercings, im thinking of getting another anti tragus, and one on the other side to match, an industrial, snakebites and maybe my eyebrow.

i like the idea of tattoos, but im mever sure what i want. a sleeve with a cool tenticle/spooky eye design would be neat but somthing like that would be out of my price range, iv thought of going to school or a mentorship to learn how to actually use a gun myself too xd

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (2)

A cool avatar site (andypants.net)

Started by SilkSkullBoard ⚛︎ ∙ Share your Resources

Replies: 17
Views: 1492
Last post April 01, 2023 @105.91
by SilkSkull
Hosting a website on an Android phone

Started by shevekBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 4
Views: 531
Last post August 03, 2023 @703.92
by shevek

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi